BANDRIDGE products in Bangalore

hifipal4all

I noticed many products of Bandridge in CHROMA outlets except the speaker cables. Apart from CHROMA, is there any other exclusive shop/store/outlet for all Bandridge products (mainly speaker cables)?

Dear forum pals please help me out by sharing the information that you are aware of regarding the availability of this product ... Thanks.

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

Try Reliance digital[Cunningham road], Xcite[Koromangla]. They also stock Bandridge cables. But price would be same.

Regards,Prakash

E-zone on cunningham road had some rolls of speaker cable, but i did not look closely and see what brand they were. Looked well packaged, that's all I can say!

i have seen vijay sales in vashi having them (some time ago)...it was available in loose ( can buy in metres)

I noticed many products of Bandridge in CHROMA outlets except the speaker cables. Apart from CHROMA, is there any other exclusive shop/store/outlet for all Bandridge products (mainly speaker cables)?

Dear forum pals please help me out by sharing the information that you are aware of regarding the availability of this product ... Thanks.

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

I did pick up Bandridge speaker cables - 20mtrs. from Chroma -Mulund Mumbai for Rs.1400 more than a month ago - yet to use it.
I am not sure if I should use this for the cables or use the QED cables from ProFX for my Denon + speakers;) (surrounds and centre) to be set up today. I had thought of using it for my Pioneer HT which I had used the surrounds in the front but only after purhcasing this cable I realised that the cable supplied with the Pioneer HT was also quite long enough!:)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back