Bass n Treble Denny Jose

Cnu

hai everybody

i have recently purchased marantz pm 8003 stereo integrated amp from Mr Denny Jose of Bass n Treble dwaraka...It was really good dealing with him...he always talked with very respect towards his buyers...Those who want to buy can contact with him...he is a real good dealer

Pro : Not biased towards any particular brand and honest about what he offers you...Price will be marginal i guess

Cons :He stays busy most of the time i guess...He will respond you back but takes a little longer time...count not in hrs but in days :

Cheers
Cnu

Got my AVR and part of my speaker set from Denny last year. Very helpful chap. Impeccable service and competitive price. Strongly recommended.

Early last year I visited Bass & Treble and also pestered Denny on the phone many times.Although I did not buy anything from him because I was interested in Quad and then went in a different direction I found him to be always reasonable,courteous,knowledgable and patient.Above all patient! Because a confused wannabe audiophile can tax any dealer's patience:)

I would like to add my $0.02 to this thread. I visited Denny this Saturday and found him very knowledgeable and more importantly, not pushy and patient . He understands that audiophiles are complex creatures and each has its own tastes and idiosyncrasies so he let me hear to badly compressed mp3s on a KEF / Marantz combo!! This was a far cry from some dealers in Delhi who made me feel real small (and I am 6'2" so this is no mean feat ;) when they learnt that all my music is on mp3 (several thousand songs but still, mp3).
Denny has also got me started on FLAC downloads - and after hearing the difference on the same track, I'm quite clear that it's worth investing (even duplicating) the entire source material by spending $$.
Now, I haven't bought a thing from him yet but most likely when i come around to buying will end up at his doorstep only.

Great outlet at Dwarka. Technically very sound about his line of work. Gave me very good suggestions and a great Audition room.

Thumbs up Danny :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back