Bass n Treble

Decadent_Spectre

Has anyone dealt with this dealer? If so I have a query, do they provide good after sales service? Do they provide easy and prompt repairs? Or do they make a sale and move on?

Mods feel free to move this if you feel it would be a better fit elsewhere.

If you're referring to Denny, then yes, I've purchased quite a few items from him a few years back.
He was very helpful with his suggestions, gave me a very good price and was prompt with the delivery schedules.

Don't know about after sales service as the items never needed any repairs.

I also bought couple of bookshelves from him.. experience was very good. However not sure about after sales service..

Have dealt with Denny many times. Dealing with Bass & Treble is always a pleasure, however never needed any warranty claims.

For after sales - after 10 years a pair of speakers needed driver change & he helped us out - obviously we were charged, as the speakers were out of warranty!

Have dealt with Denny many times. Dealing with Bass & Treble is always a pleasure, however never needed any warranty claims.

For after sales - after 10 years a pair of speakers needed driver change & he helped us out - obviously we were charged, as the speakers were out of warranty!
Was the repair prompt and easy?

Was the repair prompt and easy?
In this particular case yes! The total TAT was around 2 weeks or so.

My friend got in touch with his store, they got back with a preliminary quotation for changing all drivers. We dropped the speakers at the B&T store, then we got a final quote, we gave a go ahead, then we got a call that they can be collected back!
***the order of events is more or less accurate.

But do note we had to drop the speakers to him & I believe there was no pick & drop if I remember correctly.

In this particular case yes! The total TAT was around 2 weeks or so.

My friend got in touch with his store, they got back with a preliminary quotation for changing all drivers. We dropped the speakers at the B&T store, then we got a final quote, we gave a go ahead, then we got a call that they can be collected back!
***the order of events is more or less accurate.

But do note we had to drop the speakers to him & I believe there was no pick & drop if I remember correctly.

When you say collected back do you mean the new drivers were in stock?

When you say collected back do you mean the new drivers were in stock?
I do not think so - I BELIEVE the drivers were ordered once the speakers reached them & they would have assessed the condition of the drivers. It did take around 2 weeks, so I guess that would include the driver ordering time as well or maybe we were lucky and they had the drivers in stock :) Not sure how the backend operations work!

But the speakers were repaired without any hassles and they are working without any hassle!

Has anyone dealt with this dealer? If so I have a query, do they provide good after sales service? Do they provide easy and prompt repairs? Or do they make a sale and move on?

Mods feel free to move this if you feel it would be a better fit elsewhere.
I have purchased some Furutech stuff from them, they are very responsive & provide excellent service.
I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again.

Cheers.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back