before ordering boss 2 anything to be aware about??

sand87ch

Hi,

About to place an order for boss 2 player.
1.seller-waretohouse.com(is this seller fine?choosing this seller as they give option to add 4gb pi board)
2.what os to choose-moode or diet pi?which among the two is better?
3.can we install volumio?i dont see it mentioned but googling i found some supported version of volumio 3.

I intend to order today.

Hi,

1.seller-waretohouse.com(is this seller fine?choosing this seller as they give option to add 4gb pi board)
3.can we install volumio?i dont see it mentioned but googling i found some supported version of volumio 3.

I intend to order today.

There is an used unit from @bhooshaniyer if you are willing to take the used route.

He has posted it in on the audiophiles whatsapp group and few other places. I don't think he has the requisite posts to update here.

It's a Boss2 itself, let me update him to reach out to you

He has posted it in on the audiophiles whatsapp group and few other places. I don't think he has the requisite posts to update here.

It's a Boss2 itself, let me update him to reach out to you
i have got in touch with him.thnkz

Hi,

I intend to order today.
1. Go with the cheapest reseller. Technically even 1 Gb is ok for audio only on rpi
2-3. If first time user ask them install the OS for you. They can do Volumio by request which has the easiest GUI relative to others

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back