DIY Raspberry pi 4 + DAC + Android = Tidal, Spotify & Apple Music

which lineage os u have used. i tried lineage os 20 on sd card and connected my tv via hdmi to my rpi 4 and it seems like inifinity. no display on tv except intial rpi rom text,
I think it was 18.

Did you try setting the display resolution on your SD card in the config file?

I think it was 18.

Did you try setting the display resolution on your SD card in the config file?
Thanks for reply. Yes Lineage os 18 worked on my FHD TV without any settings.
I have Allo boss2 HAT dac. Now figuring out how to make it work. I think it should work with Hifiberry dac drivers or any way around?

You need to select the Hifiberry DAC option and from adp shell install the IQ DAC.
There's a line under 'Audio DAC' section in /boot/config.txt that you need to modify to load the driver for your audio DAC if you're using something other than Hifiberry DAC+.

There's a script you need to run to change the audio device and enable the driver for DAC.
Code:
su
rpi4-audio-dac.sh

Then you still need to manually edit the line in /boot/config.txt to change hifiberry-dacplus -> allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio or IQ audio dac which is supported on kernal.

If you have trouble after this check 'dmesg' output that the driver for DAC is loaded you can see it listed as ALSA device.
i got lineage os 18 + opengapps running
could install apple playstore also
and from rpi audio setting selected Dac but only hifi berry dacs are appearing.
i have selected hifiberry dac+ but no audio.
how to add my allo boss2 dac and get output from same.
pls guide.
thanks

You need to select the Hifiberry DAC option and from adp shell install the IQ DAC.
There's a line under 'Audio DAC' section in /boot/config.txt that you need to modify to load the driver for your audio DAC if you're using something other than Hifiberry DAC+.

There's a script you need to run to change the audio device and enable the driver for DAC.
Code:
su
rpi4-audio-dac.sh

Then you still need to manually edit the line in /boot/config.txt to change hifiberry-dacplus -> allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio or IQ audio dac which is supported on kernal.

If you have trouble after this check 'dmesg' output that the driver for DAC is loaded you can see it listed as ALSA device.
pls guide how to access adp shell. thanks

So got my RPi 4 and IQaudio Dac Pro, yesterday.
Installed Lineage OS 18.1, Google services, fiddled around with the DAC settings. Built a prototype Finally some decent results.
Hello, how to change the lineage-19.1 settings or another card from HiFiberry to Allo Boss2. Thank you very much for any advice and help, because I am a bit weak in this topic.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back