Belden 83803/ 83802 or equivalent Power cables for DIY

matazooma

Dear FMs,

Does anyone know where we can purchase online/ offline Belden 83803/ 83802 power cables for DIY purpose? Also let me know if there are any others brands/ models I can consider?

Thanks.

Dear FMs,

Does anyone know where we can purchase online/ offline Belden 83803/ 83802 power cables for DIY purpose? Also let me know if there are any others brands/ models I can consider?

Thanks.
Please check with Jacob (ph: +919916952506) for Belden cables, I bought speaker cable from this guy though not sure about power cables.

Checked with Jacob. He doesn't supply any Belden power cables.

Does anyone know where to get these cable in India?

Kiran Sales in Mumbai. I got all my Belden cables from them. Biren Sheth is a great person to deal with. Very transparent to deal with. You could contact him on +91 93222 35353. Do check with him if he is carrying these particular models in stock.

Kiran Sales in Mumbai. I got all my Belden cables from them. Biren Sheth is a great person to deal with. Very transparent to deal with. You could contact him on +91 93222 35353. Do check with him if he is carrying these particular models in stock.
Sure. Will check with him. Thanks.

Checked with Biren, he is not stocking belden power cables. Thanks anyway.

Dear FMs,

Thanks.
You can try cinetekk chennai. They stock Belden cables. contact Mashood +91 98410 54871

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back