• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Best AVR for Movie

alekhp

Hi friends,

I have received my Epson 2030 3D projector recently . I tested it with some of the 3D movies with my WD TV Live hub. The performance was amazing. I used Samsung SSG 4100 3D glass for 3D performance. My new home is under construction . I would like to convert one of the Room (12" * 17") to an HT Room. I think almost all video devices required for a small HTR is with me . But the sound system yet to decide. Kindly Suggest some budget AVRs and other equipments required for the Sound setup. I prefer movies than songs.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

But the sound system yet to decide. Kindly Suggest some budget AVRs and other equipments required for the Sound setup. I prefer movies than songs.
Now that you mention "budget", I have been on the look out for a complete set up for MOVIES - AVR + Speakers.
I found from a thorough browsing of this site that Denon 500 and 510BT are the ones a lot of people swear by.
They are available on Flipkart at 26400 and 33400 respectively.

rayvonnee

Now that you mention "budget", I have been on the look out for a complete set up for MOVIES - AVR + Speakers.
I found from a thorough browsing of this site that Denon 500 and 510BT are the ones a lot of people swear by.
They are available on Flipkart at 26400 and 33400 respectively.
And available locally in mumbai @22k and 28k respectively.

alekhp

Thanks for the valuable comments...........:)

I think I can use Denon X 500. (Room Size is 12' * 17').

Now the speakers....DIY speaker setup with branded SUB or all speakers branded ?????? (Low Budget).....Kindly Advice.

SPONSORED ADS