Best Blue Ray player for DENON 1312Xp

Riyaaz Basha

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Am using Denon 1312XP AVR since MAR 2014 and my playable source was LG LED TV via USB. Now am looking dedicated Blue Ray player which would suits DENON AVR 1312XP were it should capable enough to transceive AUDIO (5.1 DTS DOLBY, DOLBY TRUE DTS) & Video files.

Kindly suggest me a good one with high --> low budget frame.

Thanks
Riyaaz Basha

Now mostly Blu-rays supports audio (5.1 DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital or True HD).

In lower segment : Pioneer BDP-170 (Very good AV reviews, even many people using it for ACD playing because of good DAC)

High End : Oppo BDP-103/105/93 etc. (It has good DAC too)

Please make sure that you buy a region free blu ray player or one that can be modded like the oppo. There are of course many other options but make sure of this.

Please make sure that you buy a region free blu ray player or one that can be modded like the oppo. There are of course many other options but make sure of this.
Or buy region free Discs only which can be played on any region BDp.

I just bought the Sony bd s4500. It has very impressive feature set and good reviews. few highlights are below.
Has 3D, web browser, etc
Can decode HD audio to 6 or 8 channel PCM
Pan and scan feature to zoom picture so it fills the screen w/o black bars on top and bottom.
Has great review from whathifi.
And you also gets 3 Bluray discs free:yahoo:.

Congratulations.Please update USB playback of it.Can it Bit-stream DTSMA played via USB?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back