Best region-free blu-ray players?

@Bloom@83 has a valid point. Here are my top ten films. Good luck trying to find most of them on a streaming platform :)
2001: A Space Odyssey
Breathless
Dekalog
Apocalypse Now
Hana-bi
Wings of Desire
Das Boot
Under the Skin
Ivan’s Childhood
Pulp Fiction

@Bloom@83 has a valid point. Here are my top ten films. Good luck trying to find most of them on a streaming platform :)
2001: A Space Odyssey
Breathless
Dekalog
Apocalypse Now
Hana-bi
Wings of Desire
Das Boot
Under the Skin
Ivan’s Childhood
Pulp Fiction
Yes ,even better luck trying to find all of Kubrick’s short films (grab them if you can , all are great ) , or late seventies post Marxist Godard (much less known but even more challenging ) , or Coppola’s The Conversation (which I think is his personal best , yes even better than Apocalypse Now or Godfather duology)… let alone the lesser works of Kieslowski or Tarkovsky. :)

In my experience, movies that have very good sound quality are worth buying, and the ones you end up watching multiple times. I dont have a large collection, around 50 titles but most of them I have only watched once, so its very poor RoI. But the sound quality and picture quality (in some cases) is so much better.

In my experience, movies that have very good sound quality are worth buying, and the ones you end up watching multiple times. I dont have a large collection, around 50 titles but most of them I have only watched once, so its very poor RoI. But the sound quality and picture quality (in some cases) is so much better.
Exactly the frame of mind I am in. In fact, just as you say, even if we watch it one time at the best A-V quality, i think it is worth the money...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back