Best Bookshelves 40K - Small Room

if u want good sound quality ...buy a amp ...buy a speaker ..cd player ....and play audio cd's ..... within u r budget ...u may get used stuff ....

computer / dac / 320 kbps ...that's mp3 ...compressed music ...so there is not much quality u can expect ....your source (comp and mp3) lacks quality .....

i would suggest ...wait ...save some more money and buy a proper audio system ...till then buy those creative speakers ...
hfvuser, you...can....do....that...too!

I would recommend against studio monitors as they aren't meant for the most pleasant listening. Forget about Adam/Genelec.

If you have to go for passives within 40k, then RX1/RX2/B&W 686/685
If you have to go for actives within 40k, AktiMate Maxi
If you want an entire passive setup within 40k:
Marantz 5003 20k
Monitor Audio BR2 15-20k, overally
Wharf 10.1/10.2 under 20k, if bass if your main concern

If you are connecting to a computer, then get Asus Xonar DX (sound card) worth about 5k along side.

if u want good sound quality ...buy a amp ...buy a speaker ..cd player ....and play audio cd's ..... within u r budget ...u may get used stuff ....

computer / dac / 320 kbps ...that's mp3 ...compressed music ...so there is not much quality u can expect ....your source (comp and mp3) lacks quality .....

i would suggest ...wait ...save some more money and buy a proper audio system ...till then buy those creative speakers ...

What .... is..... this.....style.....of....... writing? Does..... it.....mean..... you.....are.....taking.......breath......between......words.......?

Cheers

Re: Best Bookshelves 30K - Small Room

For the above bass experience a proper floor subwoofer based bass managed small two-way main speaker system will ensure best results. Its unlikely you will experience high quality bass from just a pair of full band/full range speakers 15 inches away placed on your table, without a properly setup & calibrated subwoofer :)

Dude, there is also a budget within which i have to buy things. And that is ~30K now.

@COOLDUDE7808: Is that a way of trying to be cool, giving words their due time to come out? Lol

Last edited:
What is your total maximum budget including receiver, sound card, speakers etc?

A budget which is not flexible, the upper limit? Including receiver, sound card etc.

With a budget of 35k:

SOUND CARD
Asus Xonar DX 5k

30k left

ACTIVE
Swans MIII, beats the crap out of AE5
Aktimate Mini, probably much lower than Swans MIII

PASSIVE
Norge 2000/1000 approx 10k
Speakers
Wharfedale 9.2/9.3
OR
Monitor Audio BR2/BX1
OR
Jamo FS

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back