Best Computer Audio setup for Tidal + own FLAC/WAVs + some DSD DSFs

Thanks for the detailed comparison. This is certainly helpful.
MQA is here to stay, i see that the likes of Sony, Warner Music & Universal Music gave it the thumps up. Along with DACs like dCS & MSB.
Tidal now has a lot of albums in MQA, all my Fav ones seem MQA version only.

MQA is possibly the only streaming quality that comes close to physical CD quality audio (provided mastering and mixing is the same ).

Thanks for all ideas!
In case if you came across my earlier post regarding breaking/pauses in DSD playback with Allo USBridge Signature, then the solution is to use MoOde Audio 7!
i just flashed it today and its running smooth!

FYI:
source: DSD/ FLAC/ WAVes are stored in a computer in local network, and running minimserver.
transport: Allo USBridge Sig
interface: upnp / http://moode.local/ (from browser) or mconnectlite - in ios. - possibly, bubble upnp for android as well.
TIDAL also connected via mconnectlite

DAC: Chord 2Qute

Regarding TIDAL and MQA, I agree that its good for highres streaming and I use a lot in that way... but I found and do prefer to playback my CD ripped WAVs/ FLACs and the DSDs - for more realism and sq.

thanks!
more music!

I replaced my SSd harddisk with Samsung NVMe M.2 SSD,to complete disable SATA in Bios. This was a nice improvement in sound quality.

I replaced my SSd harddisk with Samsung NVMe M.2 SSD,to complete disable SATA in Bios. This was a nice improvement in sound quality.
Have you compared sq between SSD and spinning drives. I donot have a machine with spinning drives, but a strange intuition tells me spinning drives are likely to sound better.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back