Best Floorstanding speakers under 50k

Rajkumars

I am opting for a floorstander as no bookshelves are reaching my requirements ......

Will be used for music only..... Should have bass (shouldn't be boomy) ..... There shouldn't be any need of additional sub woofer ..... It should fill a room size of 20 feet x15 feet .....and most importantly it should have warm sound .....

If you have a bookshelf that meet my requirements please do suggest ..... else a floor stander...
Thanks in advance ....

That T5 is a great suggestion by Naturelover!

Dali Zensor 5 is one to look at, not sure about the price of Kef Q500 but that will get you nice bass. Usher V602 is another stellar choice, if it is beyond the budget then look for V601 and stands.

Hi Rajkumars,

You should audition as many brands and models possible with your kind of music and shortlist what appeals to you in appearance, budget and performance....

Should have bass (shouldn't be boomy)<snip>and most importantly it should have warm sound .....

The boominess and warm sound are not really a function of the speaker. It is your room that is the chief determinant (assuming "hi-fi" speakers).

There are some good speaker suggestions on the thread. If at all possible audition in your room [difficult and I could not manage it], because what you hear elsewhere (or from someone elsewhere) may not be what you get.

I see a very suggestion that you should privilege appearance over performance "appearance, budget and performance". Interesting and IMHO ....

ciao
gr

The boominess and warm sound are not really a function of the speaker. It is your room that is the chief determinant (assuming "hi-fi" speakers).

There are some good speaker suggestions on the thread. If at all possible audition in your room [difficult and I could not manage it], because what you hear elsewhere (or from someone elsewhere) may not be what you get.

I see a very suggestion that you should privilege appearance over performance "appearance, budget and performance". Interesting and IMHO ....

ciao
gr
Thinking about Wharfedale 230 ....anyone knows how they perform in bass department...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back