Best Home Theater for my Living Room

Dev Relan

Can you please help me to choose one of the following Home theaters for my living room of approx 175 (13 by 13.5 feet) square feet:-
Onkyo HTS 3800
Yamaha YHT 3072
I checked out the same at two different studios and found the audio and video quality to be similar.

View about Denon AVRX 250BT with Onkyo SKS HT 528B speaker set would also be highly appreciated.

May suggest even better models below 60K.

May suggest even better models below 60K.

When you have size-able budget, look to build the system (not necessarily start with a pair of bookshelf) than to settle for HTIB packages..

Any 5.1 AVR that you can get your hands on for a best deal + any Taga TAV 5.0 speaker package.. You may add a sub later..

When you have size-able budget, look to build the system (not necessarily start with a pair of bookshelf) than to settle for HTIB packages..

Any 5.1 AVR that you can get your hands on for a best deal + any Taga TAV 5.0 speaker package.. You may add a sub later..
Thankyou need for the advice. Since I am a novice in this field, would request specific recommendations please.

Thankyou need for the advice. Since I am a novice in this field, would request specific recommendations please.

For speakers, consider these.. Taga TAV 506 v.2 for 20K - https://www.hifimart.com/taga-harmo...aker-system.html?search=Taga&description=true (or) on amazon.in, whichever works cheaper for you..

For subwoofer, Taga TSW 90 / 120 / 200 all between 18 ~ 25K..

For AVR, Pioneer VSX 330 - https://www.hifimart.com/pioneer-vsx-330-av-receiver.html?search=Pioneer&description=true (or) any other model for a similar price..

I have shortlisted Elac Cinema 5 speaker set with Denon AVRX 250BT. The sound quality was very good.
Is this combination good?
Should I go for Denon AVRX 550 BT instead of AVRX 250 BT. It is costing 5k more. Are there any advantages of 550 BT over 250 BT.
Thank you in advance.

very minor differences. there is support for andrioid app control in the 550 plus an additional subwoofer output.
Rest all features are the same.
Thank you Kanan. Could you also advice about the combination of Denon AVRX 250 BT with Elac Cinema 5.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back