Best Price for 42LG60 in Bangalore

sungupta

Hello all,

I want to buy an LCD 42LG60 in Bangalore. As I will watch mainly tatasky and DIVX movies via USB, I thought this will be a suitable model. However, I am unable to get a good deal for this TV in Bangalore. I have got a price of 60,000 from Croma(evamall) and Ezone(jayanagar). Seeing prices of 54k to 55k being offered in Delhi, I feel that I am not getting a good deal here. Can you help me out with leads in Bangalore where I could get a better price ?
As alternative, I am considering Samsung LA40A550P1 for which I have a best price of 59k at Ezone.

Thanks

Sundeep

Hi,

I see you have posted the same query in "price thread" too. Kindly avoid double posting. You might get a better reply in that thread as it is specifically associated with price.

Kindly check Reliance digital Cunningham road and X-cite koromangala too for these models and price. They also offer good pricing.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hello all,

I want to buy an LCD 42LG60 in Bangalore. As I will watch mainly tatasky and DIVX movies via USB, I thought this will be a suitable model. However, I am unable to get a good deal for this TV in Bangalore. I have got a price of 60,000 from Croma(evamall) and Ezone(jayanagar). Seeing prices of 54k to 55k being offered in Delhi, I feel that I am not getting a good deal here. Can you help me out with leads in Bangalore where I could get a better price ?
As alternative, I am considering Samsung LA40A550P1 for which I have a best price of 59k at Ezone.

Thanks

Sundeep

Hi,

Recently I had enquired the same model from Giria's. They quoted 56500 without any offers( Free HDMI DVD+50 Movies). U can check for the same. It might help.

Thanks

42PG61 is surely a best of the breed Plasmas out there. I chose it over PV8/PV80 and I never regretted that decision. I am enjoying 720p DivX/Xvid rips through USB, and its such a pleasure to watch on this frameless beauty. I don't buy the crap of PV8 'having deeper hues and more natural looking tones' etc

I happen to know a LG guy who told me that there were discounts available for LG employees on LG products. It was about 25% of the dealer prices. If you know someone who works for LG, may be you could pursue them to buy it for you.

PM me if you need further tips.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back