Best Price for onkyo HT4505 in chennai

Oksiva - If your budget is strictly 30K, go for Onkyo S3500 and If you can afford 35K and more, go for the separates ( as every one says).

There is no big difference between 3500 and 4505. 4505 has active subwoofer and has auto Audyssey rather 3500 has manual Audyssey and passive subwoofer.

I recently bought 3500 and I am much satisfied with that. Even I auditioned YHT 196 but I didn't like a woofer.

Audition it and decide it...

I did bargain with that Onkyo guy today and rounded off with 35K as final prices inclusive of taxes.

I yet to get audition for the same and will buy it mostly by this weekend

let me know the price once you buy it and post your reviews as well

Oksiva - If your budget is strictly 30K, go for Onkyo S3500 and If you can afford 35K and more, go for the separates ( as every one says).

There is no big difference between 3500 and 4505. 4505 has active subwoofer and has auto Audyssey rather 3500 has manual Audyssey and passive subwoofer.

I recently bought 3500 and I am much satisfied with that. Even I auditioned YHT 196 but I didn't like a woofer.

Audition it and decide it...

im tight on budget now and i cant go for nice seperates now. Hence im looking for 4505 with active sub so that i can buy good speaker package later when i have budget. A nice seperate will be way more than 40k

I think hts-5405 is better, i have already purchased it for another room for 32k inclusive of everything (installation) in delhi.

Could you please share the dealer contacts in Delhi (32 k for 4505)..would be helpful for my friend who is searching for a good deal in Delhi.

I went to Onkyo showroom for 4505 audition. The sales guy demo'ed it only via DVD player. It was not much good, but still liked it somewhat. Might be a different case if it was DTS source ( i assume). Still confused over Denon 1312XP ( As I did have an Audition in Profx today). They played 2012 movie via Project. It was an amazing experience though.

I am looking at the same HTs to go for in the next couple months. Please keep us updated with pics/reviews/opinions.

I got quote from JD Electronics chennai as 32,500.

@Vpraveenis - im also looking to buy in next couple of months. let me know the quote which u get

...........Showroom guy said that speakers of onkyo 4505 and 3400 are same and only diff is receiver. Anyone has idea on onkyo 4505?

Both 3400 and 3500 do not have a powered sub-woofer, whereas 4505 has a powered sub-woofer. That will make a difference

Athulan

I feel 4505 is better than both 3400 and 3500..

Btw.. I bought it from onkyo wonderland showroom at Begumpet, Hyderabad..

that was some special discount.. u try if u can get it..

Got onkyo ht-s4505 today from Akash infotech in chennai for 35k.. Oh it has amazing bass as it has got active woofer. Superb audio quality really worth for the money. It's the basic model from onkyo which has active sub woofer with both audssey EQ and WRAT(wide range amplifier technology). Its surely Better buy than denon 1312xp.

Veera,

Did you get any free bies? is the installation free?

Can you post some pics and review of onkyo 4505?

Got onkyo ht-s4505 today from Akash infotech in chennai for 35k.. Oh it has amazing bass as it has got active woofer. Superb audio quality really worth for the money. It's the basic model from onkyo which has active sub woofer with both audssey EQ and WRAT(wide range amplifier technology). Its surely Better buy than denon 1312xp.

Cool. Where is this shop? Can you give some more details? What other systems are there for demo?

Bought Onkyo Hts4505 today for 31 at Hyderabad.. :)
Hi asmarttechie

can i have your reference to the show room where you bought this product.
I have already booked this product for 33000/- @Onkyo Sales/Services office in Ameerpet.
But i wanted to get best price with the help of your reference.

Thanks in advance & waiting for your quick response .... Balu :)

Last edited:
Back