Best price for Yamaha YHT 299 in Bangalore?

Hello guys.... I will highly recommend you to take a look at the Pioneer HTP 323 at Reliance digital.... Please compare the product thr and then you decide which one to go for....

Hi Friends,

New to the forum as I was actively looking for Yamaha YHT-196 or 299. Few days back RD was giving YHT-196 for 19900. Wanted to buy immediately, but I don't know what kept me away to do so and I went for an office trip. After coming back I was all prepared to buy YHT-196 at 19.9K but to my dismay RD changed the price and it is back to 27990.

Now again looking for a good deal. Also how about sticking to YHT-196 with a BD player and not buying YHT-299, considering USB as the only criteria to go for YHT-299

Can anyone help me with some deals in Bangalore? Will be grateful.

Thanks!!!!!

Hi Friends,

New to the forum as I was actively looking for Yamaha YHT-196 or 299. Few days back RD was giving YHT-196 for 19900. Wanted to buy immediately, but I don't know what kept me away to do so and I went for an office trip. After coming back I was all prepared to buy YHT-196 at 19.9K but to my dismay RD changed the price and it is back to 27990.

Now again looking for a good deal. Also how about sticking to YHT-196 with a BD player and not buying YHT-299, considering USB as the only criteria to go for YHT-299

Can anyone help me with some deals in Bangalore? Will be grateful.

Thanks!!!!!

USB should not be a major criteria. 299 is a higher model and expensive than YHT-196.

YHT-196 : Has passive sub. Can not decode Dolby-TrueHD and DTS-HD MA Formats

YHT-299 - Has active Sub. Decodes Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA. The AVR is same as of RX-V377. Later on you can upgrade the fronts to good speakers for better music experience.

You can also look at the dedicated YHT-196 and 299 threads for more direct user feedback.

Back