Best receiver for Polk speakers? (My Onkyo burned up)

Marantz and Denon come from the same parent company D&M holdings , where Marantz will have better build quality with a higher price tag. Also Marantz is better in terms of music. But for movies is only the criteria, I feel Denon will be good. Do an audition and decide

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mrp 1.25k . I am quoted 90k after discount. Plus he will take my denon receiver in buyback.

The Marantz guys in Mumbai quoted me 90k as well but I'm getting 1.1 lakh from Decibel in Chennai. Any other good dealers in CHENNAI for Marantz?

Marantz and Denon come from the same parent company D&M holdings , where Marantz will have better build quality with a higher price tag. Also Marantz is better in terms of music. But for movies is only the criteria, I feel Denon will be good. Do an audition and decide

I feel that the value-for-money quotient is better for Marantz in India. Both the Denon x3300 (U.S MSRP 999$) and the Marantz sr6011 (U.S MSRP 1400$) are in the 90k bracket in India. Denon has inflated prices for some reason.

I've heard people say that the Marantz is better for music but what about movies? The same as the Denon or slightly warmer?

The Marantz guys in Mumbai quoted me 90k as well but I'm getting 1.1 lakh from Decibel in Chennai. Any other good dealers in CHENNAI for Marantz?

I feel that the value-for-money quotient is better for Marantz in India. Both the Denon x3300 (U.S MSRP 999$) and the Marantz sr6011 (U.S MSRP 1400$) are in the 90k bracket in India. Denon has inflated prices for some reason.

I've heard people say that the Marantz is better for music but what about movies? The same as the Denon or slightly warmer?
I felt for movies Marantz was little bit softer than Denon. Opinions changes person to person, u trust ur ears and decide.

Hi

Marantz is definitely warmer and punchier.......SR6011 is a good bet......again you can audition and decide.....remember you audition avrs in a proper treated room etc.....you need to consider all aspects and facts and make a sound decision......

Denon off late have seemed to be facing issues around HDMI boards etc.......this is where Marantz stands out as stronger built quality .....

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back