Best Screen for Optoma HD20

silverscreen

Guys,
I'm new to this forum and reading this posting for the last 6 months to understand on the home theatre setup. Finally i got my brand new Optoma HD20 yesteraday from US. I'm new to the setup, I'm going through various screens Dalite, Grandview, Elite screens, in a dilemma which screen i should opt for. Looking for 110" screen, manual pulldown, wall mounted screens can you guys suggest me to get right screen for this startup HT setup. I'm placing this in my living room (Length: 24 feet, Width: 15 feet) . and also suggest where i can get this in chennai and what will be the approximate cost for the screen. kindly suggest me on this query.
Rgds
Sundar

Hi Sundar,
I am using Grandview 120" with HD20 for my 20'x12' room. I am very happy with the screen, I have not seen any other sceen brands to comapare my self.
I bought and using it in Hyderabad. I don't know Chennai contacts.
BTW, price was 9K excluding installation.

Last edited:
Hi Silverscreen,

which screen did you buy eventually ? and could you share the details, price you paid and how has been your experiance with the screen so far?

Hope to hear from you soon .

Regards,
Naren

Guys,
I'm new to this forum and reading this posting for the last 6 months to understand on the home theatre setup. Finally i got my brand new Optoma HD20 yesteraday from US. I'm new to the setup, I'm going through various screens Dalite, Grandview, Elite screens, in a dilemma which screen i should opt for. Looking for 110" screen, manual pulldown, wall mounted screens can you guys suggest me to get right screen for this startup HT setup. I'm placing this in my living room (Length: 24 feet, Width: 15 feet) . and also suggest where i can get this in chennai and what will be the approximate cost for the screen. kindly suggest me on this query.
Rgds
Sundar

Back