Best Speakers under 50K

Then u shud look at the following models:

1. Morduant Shorts - Cant really tell u the exact models but they have two to three models under 50K - very decent pairs..u will love these guys simply....very sweet and sophisticated sounding - 3 yrs warranty - UK brand
2. Energy - Again the same case..u need to check the models n u will get few models under 50K - very strong, sweet sounding and solid bass response from small drivers... all made in canada - 3 yrs warranty - Canadian brand
3. B&W - DM 309 around 40K and DM 602 S3 - both r excellant pairs .....they give the best drivers among all here...timing is accurate - all made in UK - 5 yrs warranty - u need to pay only labour charges in the last two years - UK brand
4. KEF - Q7, Q5 and Q4 also iQ5 or 7....check the prices...if ur listening is mainly vocal based n u want damn good looking speakers too...then these r the ones for u...excellant cabinet finish and very crisp sounding speakers....3 yrs warranty - UK brand
5. JBL - E90....these are not very high quality but they are extremely powerful...and go very very loud...so if u r the one hu party every night...pick them up...comes with 2 year warranty and are the tallest among all...price - 45K - 2 yr warranty - american brand
6. Jamo - E680...they are also one of the good looking pairs...sounds pretty good...price around 40K - 5 yr warranty - Denmark (european)
7. Wharfedale - hmm...they have a model which costs around 30 K has three 8 inch drivers - two for bass, one for mid and a silk woven tweeter...excellant soundstaging from this budget...almost as tall as the JBLs..u'll surely fall in love with it...i recommend this highly - 1 yr warranty - UK brand
8. Monitor Audio - they have 1 model in gold refernce series that is around 50K - 3 yr warranty - UK brand
9. Klipsch - Some refernce series model are around 50K...very good, powerful and sweet compared to its other american counterparts...excellant bronze driver....5yr warranty - american brand

All these speakers are worth having...i could have also referred u the Definitive technology, Dynaaudio, Elac, ProAc, Boston Acoustics, Polk Audio, Infinity (very good but starts from 65K)...or some more but they are not worth their price point and as good as these fellows above!

All the European brands are excellant buys and u will notice that they are all sweet sounding pairs with very good soundstaging..however Klipsch is slightly exceptional from the american brands....followed by Energy and JBL..

If u cud stretch urself by another 10K then there is no other speaker in the market like the B&W DM603 S3.....if this is at level 1 then others start at level 5! simply outstanding.....

however if u r still not sure..can give me a call on 9313707940 as i have auditioned almost every brand, very deeply and have taken almost an year to get a hang of which is the best and worth investing..my decisions are neither influenced by any review or brand value or awards...if something is good...u will surely notice...how many people u'll find here who recommend a Wharfedale???..none...i can bet on a one on one competition with a floorstander of similar config...n these guys will surely impress!

cheers n take care...
Sandeep Tiwary
I want to build my first home theatrt (5.1) slowly. Current budget is 1.3 lakh. Room size is very small (diagram attached) so decided to go with bookshelves.
Researched a bit and planned to go with SVS PB-1000 sub and Denon x1100w receiver. However if the 4k upscaling feature is really great then I want receiver with that feature.
Now, the tougher part: What speakers should I buy? At first I thought to go with Pioneer AJs but since they are rear-ported , I dont have space for them.
So, I made a list of speakers that are available here in Kolkata:
Polk Rti A1
Polk Rti A3
Polk Tsx 220B
Kef Q300
Kef Q100
Wharfedale Diamond 220
Dali Zensor 1,3
Q Acoustics
Monitor Audio
B&W 685 S2 - out of my budget
Tannoy
Infinity Primus
NHT Superzero
After choosing the perfect front bookshelves then Ill buy the matching center and later the surrounds. Help me decide from these and give your suggestions if I am doing anything wrong. Can't visit the stores myself as I cant walk properly after surgery. so please help. thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 55
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back