Best subwoofer under 40k

I have ordered Rythmik LV12F last Sunday , 18th Jan 2019 from Avenue sound .....

They said it will take around 20-25 days to get it delivered to Visakhapatnam .....

If anyone brought anything from them in the past, then any idea about how much time do they take to deliver it ....

I have ordered Rythmik LV12F last Sunday , 18th Jan 2019 from Avenue sound .....

They said it will take around 20-25 days to get it delivered to Visakhapatnam .....

If anyone brought anything from them in the past, then any idea about how much time do they take to deliver it ....
Reason may be out of stock! If they have any one you would be enjoying the subwoofer now, if you made payment,!
Normally importing one unit costs more high than a bulk order. They wait for at least 3 customer to book a Shipment,That’s what they told me last time!
I made the payment for LV12F at 12 PM, I have a SMS with tracking number from FEDEX says that unit have been picked at 6 PM ON THE SAME DAY. But the L12 ,which was out of stock I got it after 40 days! It’s all depends on ready stock.
And I purchased via Santhosh-Prosonics,Bengaluru!
Any way did you ordered Sunday or 18th jan19?

How much did it cost?

Reason may be out of stock! If they have any one you would be enjoying the subwoofer now, if you made payment,!
Normally importing one unit costs more high than a bulk order. They wait for at least 3 customer to book a Shipment,That’s what they told me last time!
I made the payment for LV12F at 12 PM, I have a SMS with tracking number from FEDEX says that unit have been picked at 6 PM ON THE SAME DAY. But the L12 ,which was out of stock I got it after 40 days! It’s all depends on ready stock.
And I purchased via Santhosh-Prosonics,Bengaluru!
Any way did you ordered Sunday or 18th jan19?
Yes ordered it on 18th Jan 2019

Is it possible to demo Rhythmic and BIC in Mumbai.. who keeps it...Sb2000 reviews are good, though am looking for 50:50 movie/music..(so confused between ported PB 1000 and sealed but higher powered SB 2000...Problem is cant audition in Mumbai.. Velos are good subs too BTW.

Can Rythmik lv12r/lv12f be directly connected to the 230v supply or do i need converters from 110v to 230v?

Can Rythmik lv12r/lv12f be directly connected to the 230v supply or do i need converters from 110v to 230v?
If purchased from dealer here u can very well connect it directly. And also you should have the voltage ratings at the back of the subwoofer. It should be mentioned somewhere in the user manual or even the box

Is it possible to demo Rhythmic and BIC in Mumbai.. who keeps it...Sb2000 reviews are good, though am looking for 50:50 movie/music..(so confused between ported PB 1000 and sealed but higher powered SB 2000...Problem is cant audition in Mumbai.. Velos are good subs too BTW.

Check with Avenue Sound for Rhythmic and ProAudiohome for BIC

Rythmik’s latest unit could be connected directly with 230v, or there is a 110/230 selector in the plate amp. Select 230v then turn on subwoofer.

Just had a chat with Proaudio home and Avenue sounds guys. Pro audio have Bic PL200 available at their warehouse but they only have Stereo amp to pair it with for demo. Avenue sound have Rythmik L12 at their kemps corner branch for Demo.

I think Santhosh -Prosonics, Bengaluru has ready stock. Check with them here http://www.prosonics.in/product/rythmik-audio-lv12r/

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back