Best subwoofer under 40k

I think if the subwoofer is set for 110v then the current carrying capacity would be higher to give the same amount of power and the fuse wire will be rated for higher current. Further, if the voltage is selected as 220v then the current will of lower capacity so you need to check that the proper gauge of fuse is inserted as not to damage your sub. I think it is just below the receptacle of the three pin IEC plug

Received it yesterday ....

I have few questions ...

Is the fuse need to be changed?... as it's written on the backside

110-120v , Fuse T4AL/250v
230-240v, Fuse T2AL/250v

Replace fuse as marked ...
This means that if you need to replace fuse, use the specifications as marked, ie same markings should be there on the fuse, otherwise there is risk of fire.

The output from the sub is very low .... as subwoofer pre out from Denon 500 BT is (connecting to LFE of Rythmik) giving low signals ....

I played it connecting the L R of the Rythmik to my mobile .... The sound was then better .... in fact it reached the level what it should be ( volume at 12'o clock )

The output from the sub is very low .... as subwoofer pre out from Denon 500 BT is (connecting to LFE of Rythmik) giving low signals ....

I played it connecting the L R of the Rythmik to my mobile .... The sound was then better .... in fact it reached the level what it should be ( volume at 12'o clock )

That’s strange. Sorry could be a stupid question. But have you set the amp settings to LFE + Main

Assume you have connected a proper subwoofer cable from Sub out of AVR to dedicated LFE port on the sub......sub volume should be half......Keep the subP EQ off for now till you understand how it needs to be used ...then run auto calibration setup again...

Sometimes auto setup can provide wrong level settings and hence the sub may be getting low signals.....you can manually increase the LFE level on the AVR......

If the main speakers are capable enough to handle decent amount of bass.....keep settings as LFE+ MAIN....

Assume you have connected a proper subwoofer cable from Sub out of AVR to dedicated LFE port on the sub......sub volume should be half......Keep the subP EQ off for now till you understand how it needs to be used ...then run auto calibration setup again...

Sometimes auto setup can provide wrong level settings and hence the sub may be getting low signals.....you can manually increase the LFE level on the AVR......

If the main speakers are capable enough to handle decent amount of bass.....keep settings as LFE+ MAIN....
Denon 500bk doesn't have audissey

Am using this cable https://www.amazon.in/Mediabridge-U...ateway&sprefix=mediabridge+sub,aps,265&sr=8-4

Connected from Denon's sub pre out to LFE of the subwoofer

Denon settings :

All speakers set to small ,
LFE+Main
Subwoofer level at +12db

Rythmik volume at 12'o clock

Can someone suggest me a good subwoofer under 40k?

This is for desktop stereo setup.
Q Acoustic 3020i with Aiyima A08 Pro amplifier.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back