Beware of fraudulent

Status
Not open for further replies.

surreesh2003

Hello friends... I'm Suresh from Nagercoil at Kanyakumari District in Tamilnadu. Recently I got a contact with Abde Ali in Madhya Pradesh through our forum member Mr. Vijay Anand. Ali has owned an Accuphase E-270 amplifier I would like to sell it, and sent his bank details on WhatsApp. i.e. Name : Abde Ali, Kotak Mahindra Bank Account number : 4912894962, IFSC : KKBK0005940. Then I transferred him for Rs. 50000 on his account and he assured amount credited on his account. Finally he sent an useless speaker through DTDC courier. After that I'm trying to call him but his mobile is switched off. His contact number is +918959689859 and WhatsApp number is +916262338986. I have filed a complaint to Superintendent of Police Office on cyber crime on 15-10-2019. Again he posted the ad about Bowers & Wilkins PM1 Bookshelf Speaker on Olx for Rs.60000 /- in the name Murtuz.S. So don't deal with him. His profile details are, Name : Abde Ali, PAN : BRJPA5346L, Son of Saifuddin, DOB : 23-03-1990, Aadhaar : 237345844330, Driving Licence No : MP09N-2010-0376859.

Hello friends... I'm Suresh from Nagercoil at Kanyakumari District in Tamilnadu. Recently I got a contact with Abde Ali in Madhya Pradesh through our forum member Mr. Vijay Anand. Ali has owned an Accuphase E-270 amplifier I would like to sell it, and sent his bank details on WhatsApp. i.e. Name : Abde Ali, Kotak Mahindra Bank Account number : 4912894962, IFSC : KKBK0005940. Then I transferred him for Rs. 50000 on his account and he assured amount credited on his account. Finally he sent an useless speaker through DTDC courier. After that I'm trying to call him but his mobile is switched off. His contact number is +918959689859 and WhatsApp number is +916262338986. I have filed a complaint to Superintendent of Police Office on cyber crime on 15-10-2019. Again he posted the ad about Bowers & Wilkins PM1 Bookshelf Speaker on Olx for Rs.60000 /- in the name Murtuz.S. So don't deal with him. His profile details are, Name : Abde Ali, PAN : BRJPA5346L, Son of Saifuddin, DOB : 23-03-1990, Aadhaar : 237345844330, Driving Licence No : MP09N-2010-0376859.
@Nikhil @captrajesh fyi..

Recently I got a contact with Abde Ali in Madhya Pradesh through our forum member Mr. Vijay Anand.

Suresh, sorry to hear of this.
Can you please let us know who is FM Vijay Anand?

The accused has been banned on the forum several times under different user names (murtuz, alitaher2009, etc).

Regards

My name is vijay anand. one year back i bought a yulong dac from this guy abde ali (alithaher2009). First dealing is good. He sent promptly what i asked. So, i referred to my friend Mr.Suresh living in nagercoil who wants Accuphase E270 amplifier. But he cheated him after an amount of Rs.50000/-was transferred. Then i searched in this forum for any details about this guy abdeali then i came know from this forum that he have cheated Mr.Rahulkanth living in hyderabad for aAbde ali, who is a former forum member named alithaheer is a frand guy. I request Moderator to Dont let him in this forum. He has cheated my friend and a gentle man in hyderabad.
B&W speaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suresh, I feel for you man.
I myself have been at the receiving end once long ago and know just how sad and frustrating it is to be conned.

Abde ali, who is a former forum member named alithaheer is a frand guy. I request Moderator to Dont let him in this forum. He has cheated my friend and a gentle man in hyderabad.

alitaher2009 was banned as well as his next attempt as murtuz.
We now have info that he is on here as tahakarim and abid90 (now banned also)

Request all forum members to be aware.

Request forum members to please stick to the main topic on this thread.
We need to know as much info as possible from members of interactions with Abde Ali/Alitaher2009/murtuz

Alitaher's recent alias of abid90 and tahakarim have been banned.

Forum members are requested to bring to our attention any info on this person's activities..

@surreesh2003 . Sorry to hear this.
Persuade the B&W speaker buyer to also make a police complaint if he was in the same situation.ie.money transferred and received something else.
The police will act upon faster if they receive more complaints on this guy.
Also a small advice: avoid buying anything in future if the price is too good to be true.
Eg. An accuphase will cost upwards of 2l.
So research and proceed accordingly.

Hi,

This same guy tried to sell McIntosh amp to me. I could easily make out that he is a fraud.

I can try and lure him into a conversation if that could be of any help. Let's try and pin him down for good.

Let me know your thoughts.

Abhilash

Edit:
just fyi he also cheats outside forum http://www.erodov.com/forums/macbook-pro/92550-3.html
i have all his photo ID proofs police wont care fro small amount any good police acquaintances will really help
Is there an audiophile police guy in our forum?

He could not be caught in conversation or anything. He is very bold to make others fool. we caught him in olx as murtuz and chat with him that we have given comlaint to police. But he doesnt even reply or apologize. He closed that olx profile also.

This guy tried to sell accuphase amp and b&w speakers to me as well. Lucky for me that the deal didn't go through.
This guy initially posed as buyer of my amp which I had put up for sale and then started offering his equipment. Was actually pretty close to buying the speakers from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back