Bios screen shows up while starting, and it hangs too !!! Can anyone help please....

I did some trail and error attempts with all your suggestions. Most of the times, if external hard disc is not connected, system is working fine.

Occasionally i had to restart the system one or two times. There are still some issues, but most of the times, it is working fine.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions :):)
Check if external HDD is set as primary boot device in BIOS, or boot from USB is set as primary.

I did some trail and error attempts with all your suggestions. Most of the times, if external hard disc is not connected, system is working fine.

Occasionally i had to restart the system one or two times. There are still some issues, but most of the times, it is working fine.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions :):)
Change the BIOS boot sequence to internal hdd first, this would resolve the problem.
Keep External Hard Disk or USB drive at the end of the sequence.

The problem is due to USB not able to provide enough power to the device to spin up . Does your external HDD have a power supply ? or does it connect to the USB only ?
Please try to update the bios .. sometimes PCI device or USB device interrupt is a likely error .

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back