Blogs

vinay

The new format of blogs at the home page is very good. The addition of viewed number of times, is a welcome feature.

I have had considerable benefit by registering at this hifivision, I was able to share my entire experience while making my mini theatre, and have got the opportunity to upload more than 25 pictures.

I feel very good when i can advice someone about how to go about in making a home theatre, etc.

It is of great importance to me that i have come across several members with considerable experience with the av equipments and related.

I salute hifivision.

Thank you very much.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Hi,

You are not alone Vinay we all are in a way thankful to the hifivision for bring Us all close and giving Us the opportunity to share our experiences and knowledge !!

Regards.

Hi,

You are not alone Vinay we all are in a way thankful to the hifivision for bring Us all close and giving Us the opportunity to share our experiences and knowledge !!

Regards.

Indeed what you say is right, that we all benefit in so many ways with this site, but how many of us, write a letter of thanks, etc?

As a gesture the leading members should pool money and gift a good quality home theatre system to the owners of this site.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Indeed what you say is right, that we all benefit in so many ways with this site, but how many of us, write a letter of thanks, etc?

As a gesture the leading members should pool money and gift a good quality home theatre system to the owners of this site.

Vinay.

First Thanks to Vinay for creating this oppurtunity to thank the Owner of Hifivision .

Its indeed a goodjob done by hifivision. We ,music and movie lovers can share our views and thoughts . Also every day we learn a lot from experienced Audiophiles from around the country. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for starting this site.

mohan.

Thank you all for your generosity! I am touched and appreciate your concern.

If you would like to help in the running or maintenance of this website/forum you can volunteer to donate any amount (as often as you like) by clicking on the Donate link on the navigation bar at the top of any page.

If you are a munufacturer, distributor or dealer, you can help by advertising your products or services through banner ads.

Thank you all for your generosity! I am touched and appreciate your concern.

If you would like to help in the running or maintenance of this website/forum you can volunteer to donate any amount (as often as you like) by clicking on the Donate link on the navigation bar at the top of any page.

If you are a munufacturer, distributor or dealer, you can help by advertising your products or services through banner ads.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your writing.

Please be assured there is nothing about being concerned, my intention is noble, which shows by starting this blog of thanks to our good Sir, it was a pure good gesture of gift, and not to be meant otherwise.

I do not believe in donation, otherwise I would have surely thought about this suggestion.

For me to advertise, will not benefit as I am not a manufacturer, etc. As and when I get opportunities, I say to people that this hifivision site, is a great one, there are some of them who have registered, and than there are so many in-direct registrations with your site, when guests see so many knowledgeable posts by the members of your site, backed with regular photographs of av equipments, etc.

I salute hifivision.

Vinay.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back