Blu-Ray Player For $130...

moserw

Hi,

Anyone heard of this company or this player? The link is at Insignia Blu-ray Disc Player with 1080p Output : Insignia.

It's available for $130 in Best Buy and at $119 in some stores. I'm planning to order it in lieu of the Oppo BDP till Oppo's prices come down.

It seems it's only a matter of time before Blu-Ray will be mainstream at such prices. There goes my DVD collection...

Hi,

Anyone heard of this company or this player? The link is at Insignia Blu-ray Disc Player with 1080p Output : Insignia.

It's available for $130 in Best Buy and at $119 in some stores. I'm planning to order it in lieu of the Oppo BDP till Oppo's prices come down.

It seems it's only a matter of time before Blu-Ray will be mainstream at such prices. There goes my DVD collection...

Insignia is the best buy store brand (also called private label). The manufacturer is Funai and sells under the Magnavox and Sylvania brands as well. They are exactly the same player. This is not profile 2.0 compatible if that is your cup of tea

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back