Bluray- hot deals in usa

srinisundar

Black friday is there and deals pouring in USA... Since many of our members are into HD and also more are owning Bluray players this will be the right time to go into buying spree with a fantastic savings. If you dont own region free player ensure to check before buying the disc whether it is region free. All discs from USA are region A by default

Watch the bluray deals section Blu-ray Deals, Buy Blu-ray, Cheap Blu-ray which is linked to Amazon deals...They have a nice tool which filters from lowest price/ Most popular deals / Newest deals.

Blu-ray Deals, Buy Blu-ray, Cheap Blu-ray

Already HP-1-6 is $39.99 & great epic LOTR is $7.99 each:licklips:

HP 1-6 was available for 12 GBP in the UK site on the lightning deal.

US prices seem to be much better this time around.

Blu-ray.com is an excellent site for tracking Amazon deals and prices. Every price listed there will also have a small graph icon next to it, which when clicked pops up a price history graph. Also, if you register there you'll get access to a price tracker tool which will send email notifications when the price of an item comes within the target range set by you. These are great tools! I really wish there were tools like this for other products too.

If anyone is interested in the excellent 'Band of Brothers' bluray, you should keep a close watch on its prices over the thanksgiving weekend. Last month I bought 'Band of Brothers' along with 'The Pacific' sampler (7 BDs) for just $36 through a daily deal. Now the same costs $56 but the price will most likely come down to $36 at least for a while during thanksgiving weekend.

I am waiting for LOST Complete season which will come to deal on Thursday. Current price is insanely high 199 USD hope it will be offered for something around 100USD...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back