bollywoodblu-ray.com any idea ???

john b

Hi to all,

Recently, i visited this site bollywoodblu-ray.com. I see many All regions or Region free blu-ray discs in this site for Rs.549/- to Rs.1499/- language mostly english, hindi and some tamil.

These discs are by EXcel Home videos, Big Home Videos, Yash Raj Films and Eros.

For online shipping in india, they charge Rs.135/- per disc, some what and dont know the exact shipping amount.

Purchasing a blu-ray disc from this site is worth or not, by means of picture quality and sound quality ?

Is there any difference in Blu-ray discs, between this indian blu-ry disc online sellers and other online blu-ray disc sellers like amazon, ebay and 20north ?

Experts advise me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Hi to all,

Recently, i visited this site bollywoodblu-ray.com. I see many All regions or Region free blu-ray discs in this site for Rs.549/- to Rs.1499/- language mostly english, hindi and some tamil.

These discs are by EXcel Home videos, Big Home Videos, Yash Raj Films and Eros.

For online shipping in india, they charge Rs.135/- per disc, some what and dont know the exact shipping amount.

Purchasing a blu-ray disc from this site is worth or not, by means of picture quality and sound quality ?

Is there any difference in Blu-ray discs, between this indian blu-ry disc online sellers and other online blu-ray disc sellers like amazon, ebay and 20north ?

Experts advise me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

I've not ordered with them previously, However I've read positive reviews about them. They are member in AVF & Blu-ray.com as well and do self promote in those websites. There was an extensive debate thread which happened within this forum about SQ/PQ difference between different region BD's. The overall conclusion was there wasn't any difference, however the content differs across regions.

But do check the prices as there prices on their UK & US Websites seems to be north side compared to the Indian websites. Hidefdigest & blu-ray.com are few websites where you can check the PQ & SQ of BD's.

I have ordred 3 Bollywood release of Yashraj from them before it reach the stores and their shipping is prompt and got in 5 days flat..

As teky told best way to check the PQ aspects of the bluray is to dig deeply in the net & forum of blu-ray.com / also here some members own that already.

Except some BD's not much is of great reference quality.. I can tell few Om shanthi Om / Sawariya / Newyork/Rab ne will shine on PJ.. But others will shine only on smal size TV's.

I dont think there will be except few companies release BD quality movies.. If companies like Moser Baer enters quality will be compromised/but price will be cheaper..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back