Boomy Subwoofer issue after updating to Denon AVR X2400H

I connected each speaker wire individually and was able to switch ON the amp. Did run Audyssey twice but was not happy with the out come.
Switched it off last night without moving any cables and wires around it. Today tried to play around with the settings as suggested to fix the sub only to see that AVR is going back into protect mode AGAIN. I am exhausted, cant find any faults with speaker wires or Sub cable.

Can this be an internal thing?

***Update***

At times it is going into protect mode even without any speaker wire or HDMI connected only power cable was connect.
I am assuming this is an internal issue.
I guess it's better you have the dealer check it out. No point experimenting more and making it worse. Let the dealer test it and give you a replacement if it's faulty.

MaSh

I guess it's better you have the dealer check it out. No point experimenting more and making it worse. Let the dealer test it and give you a replacement if it's faulty.

MaSh

Agree. Looks like an internal issue. Best to get it checked out at the Denon service centre.

Could be someting quite minor.

Other option (since the latest firmware update is causing a problem) is to do a complete reset.
Maybe worth trying, before you go through the pain of going to the service centre.

better avoid chinese stuff like denon, marantz, polk.. go for only branded like sony receivers.. sony calibration software is much better than shitty old audyssey..
Would love to know more about the sony calibration software. Which sony model are you referring to and which variant of audyssey did you compare it to?

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back