Bought a Wagon, need help on music system!

Hi,

Did the ICEing today for the car with Kenwood U-446 - 7.1K and kicker components for the front 6K:yahoo:

Thank you guys for your inputs and special thanks to Srinisundar and Teky for their gracious help, as always, and being there at the time of installation!:clapping:

BTW, Teky also has ICEd his car today with front components and oval coaxials on the boot with an MDF!:D

Cheers!

Congrats!! How is SQ? Imaging? Is the vocalist dead centre in the middle? Does the imaging make you screech your brakes to avoid running over the singer? Or did you swerve to the right and run over the poor violinist instead... Can you pick out the location of each musician in the band and "choose" whom to run over? Please post your "experiences" :)

PS: Guys!! I too got a Baingan, and now I need help with music system...
:D
Cheers

Hey Dude, missed your thread as was bit on and off from HVF. So now we photographs of your new ride with the new music. Do post the pics and your review soon..

Hi,

Thank you Konfused, will post the photos and reviews soon.

@Gobble - since I am a novice as far as driving goes, I am more concerned about the imaging and positions of traffic than the music as of now.:eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

Congrats!! How is SQ? Imaging? Is the vocalist dead centre in the middle? Does the imaging make you screech your brakes to avoid running over the singer? Or did you swerve to the right and run over the poor violinist instead... Can you pick out the location of each musician in the band and "choose" whom to run over? Please post your "experiences" :)

PS: Guys!! I too got a Baingan, and now I need help with music system...
:D
Cheers
:lol:..good one Gobble. Btw, yours is not a wagon mate, it is a truck. Icing your softop Gypsy is gonna be interesting cos:
  • The mids and highs can be made airy anytime by taking off the top and letting the air in
  • As for the lows, we can try a (truly) infinite baffle sub design stripping your Gypsy topless:licklips: and then the whole world becomes the enclosure
  • You take the room (cabin in this case) out of the equation

@Gobble - since I am a novice as far as driving goes, I am more concerned about the imaging and positions of traffic than the music as of now.:eek:hyeah:

Cheers!
:clapping: Yeah!! Teky and Srini tell me that you don't switch on the system while driving. They say your system is very much forward sounding so much so that the singer is dead centre of the car - right on the gear knob making it impossible for you to drive:lol:.

:lol:..good one Gobble. Btw, yours is not a wagon mate, it is a truck. Icing your softop Gypsy is gonna be interesting cos:
  • The mids and highs can be made airy anytime by taking off the top and letting the air in
  • As for the lows, we can try a (truly) infinite baffle sub design stripping your Gypsy topless:licklips: and then the whole world becomes the enclosure
  • You take the room (cabin in this case) out of the equation

Stop lechhing at my topless babe. :mad: She is mine .. mine only mine ... :licklips:

Need to start planning about it soon. I will open a new thread for this :eek:hyeah:

:clapping: Yeah!! Teky and Srini tell me that you don't switch on the system while driving. They say your system is very much forward sounding so much so that the singer is dead centre of the car - right on the gear knob making it impossible for you to drive:lol:.

So does he drive only in the 3 second pause between tracks? I must keep an eye out for a Wagon driven in start-stop-start-stop fashion :eek:hyeah: <Race ahead> <Screeeech!> <Race ahead> <Screeeech!> <Race ahead> <Screeeech!> :rolleyes: :lol:

Cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back