• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

buchardt audio speakers

Home Theatre Systems

square_wave

These guys seems to be ex dynaudio / scanspeak. Good reviews. There are a few " on the fence " audiophiles who are asking if they are really as good as what the reviews suggest. These are people who are looking at entry level speakers from the established brands who could get these if they stretch the budget a bit. Anyone done any comparisons? First hand experience will be appreciated.

mshifi

These guys seems to be ex dynaudio / scanspeak. Good reviews. There are a few " on the fence " audiophiles who are asking if they are really as good as what the reviews suggest. These are people who are looking at entry level speakers from the established brands who could get these if they stretch the budget a bit. Anyone done any comparisons? First hand experience will be appreciated.

Some fm has bought a pair. Don't really recollect the handle

AVM

These were on my radar initially until I got know about Rethm Arka. Good consistent reviews but no user experience yet. Unable to recollect its nane there was another speaker very similar to S400

aeroash

Wow! These look tasty.
@Kumar442244 did you get a chance to listen to them? I wonder what the customs duty was like on these.

Kapeel

I am still waiting on my Daynes, probably will collect them from Mumbai customs this Friday. Hence, I have not yet had a chance to play on the Buchardts.

Nevertheless I am not really sure how much help I could be to you guys. Not sure I can describe the speakers like reviewers on You tube or like you guys on audiophile sites.

I am currently listening to music on LSR 305s via topping D30, once I play on the Buchardts hopefully over the weekend, lets see if I can describe the difference in words.

rajapaarvai

I am still waiting on my Daynes, probably will collect them from Mumbai customs this Friday. Hence, I have not yet had a chance to play on the Buchardts.

Nevertheless I am not really sure how much help I could be to you guys. Not sure I can describe the speakers like reviewers on You tube or like you guys on audiophile sites.

I am currently listening to music on LSR 305s via topping D30, once I play on the Buchardts hopefully over the weekend, lets see if I can describe the difference in words.
Hi Kapeel,
I'm sure you won't be disappointed. My S400s arrived Aug 2019. Bass is awesome. The online reviews are quite spot on. Notice that the lil fellas sound good even at low volumes.
But I hv read u need decent wattage to bring out their best. And one more thing.....they sound good even straight outta the box. With about 100hrs, they just sparkle.
Do use substantial stands. Mine I ordered from Buchardt and I filled them with 3/4 sand.
Do share your initial findings once you take delivery of your S400s.
Cheers