budget 5.1 speaker package for htr 3067

maruthi4u

Hi all,

Iam new to this forum and a beginner in hometheater setup. After lot of search and reviews, I found only yht2910 at entry level. Had auditioned it at USK electronics , hyderabad. Found it to be OK, but when they demoed polk series, it was completely a different picture..i mean sound :)

Found that htr 3067 comes around 26k. Could you please suggest good speaker package for this. my budget is 50k for receiver + speakers. USK electronics has starting price of 42k for polk. Also read that NP20 yamaha speakers that come with yht2910 are n't that great. Browsing amazon, found monoprice speakers with good review : Monoprice 108247 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, Six Price: Buy Monoprice 108247 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, Six Online in India -Amazon.in

My room size is 18x 16 approxiamtely. Please suggest any other options.

Hi

Based on the AVR specs, decide on the speakers....audition where possible.

If budget is a challenge, see the For Sale by Owner section and Hi Fi Ads...I am sure you will find good pre used stuff at good rates

For your budget you can see Jamo S 426 HCS 3 ,5.0 package. Cost you Under 30K

If you interested in YHT-299 PM me

Last edited:
Hi,

I am also looking for HT around 45 K range, and selected YHT 2910. I found it pretty decent, but still not sure whether to go for it, or buy and AVR HTR 3067 and separate 5.1 speaker, please suggest which one should i go for.

Thanks,
Raj..

Hi,

I am also looking to buy HT for my living room, i demoed YHT 2910 and it sounds good, but still i feels that i should go for separate AVR and speakers, but mostly are over priced and my budget is around 45k.
Saw your thread, you also in same dilemma in which i am are, But 2910 is value for money package when compared to all costly home theatres, if you come across any 5.1 speakers then please let me know.

You can have a look at the JBL Cinema 300 5.1 speaker package. MRP is 30k, you should be able to get them for around 25k. Very underrated but excellent speakers for the price. Do audition them once. Yamaha HTR 3067 should easily be able to drive them.

And FYI, you can get the HTR 3067 for 25k from Reliance Digital.

Cheers

Yes, it can drive the Taga.

However if you look at the overall power of HTR-3067, it comes to around 35W per channel (usable).

In my opinion, it is better to use a satellite package with sub-woofer on the HTR series. I own HTR-2064, I use Q acoustics 2010 for Fronts (stereo & cinema) and Dayton BK for rear. The center is a Heco Victa. I know there is a lot said about timbre matching and that ideally all LCR needs to be from the same family, however to me it sounds good and that's all it matters.

If you have a limited budget, opt for a good Front/Left/Right Channel, Center Channel speaker as these are most important.

Best Regards,
Rajiv

Hi all,

Iam new to this forum and a beginner in hometheater setup. After lot of search and reviews, I found only yht2910 at entry level. Had auditioned it at USK electronics , hyderabad. Found it to be OK, but when they demoed polk series, it was completely a different picture..i mean sound :)

Found that htr 3067 comes around 26k. Could you please suggest good speaker package for this. my budget is 50k for receiver + speakers. USK electronics has starting price of 42k for polk. Also read that NP20 yamaha speakers that come with yht2910 are n't that great. Browsing amazon, found monoprice speakers with good review : Monoprice 108247 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, Six Price: Buy Monoprice 108247 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, Six Online in India -Amazon.in

My room size is 18x 16 approxiamtely. Please suggest any other options.
I own wharfedales dx1 5.1 for sale if interested you can audition Mumbai. Original price 58k, deal at 38k.
Black colour, original bill. Hardly used. Swapnil

I own wharfedales dx1 5.1 for sale if interested you can audition Mumbai. Original price 58k, deal at 38k.
Black colour, original bill. Hardly used. Swapnil
Create a seperate thread so that it will be visible for everyone.
Hope you are qualified to post for sale thread??!!!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back