Budget Speaker stand

Have you tried these or know anyone who has?
It would be good if we can have an actual user recommendation.

For serious audiophile it may not be pleasing. But for general listening, who does not have properly front or surround speaker placement position can go for it.

Personally I have kept my surround speakers in not an ideal position. One is sitting on top of fridge and the other on top of shoe stand. I am thinking to try this out for surround, I think it should still do justice.

I have got a different product from tanotis earlier for my satellite speaker - https://tanotis.com/collections/spe...untmultidirection-for-surround-speakers-2-nos

This still works and came handy for the placement of my boston when the supplied fittings along with speaker were broken.

for less than 2K, we may not get everything :)

Elango - it does say Cones with height adjustment to provide sturdy stand even on uneven surfaces

This product in amazon is not amazon fulfilled. So the seller which is again tanotis return policy will only apply. Also buying from site helps in 10% discount.

A couple of our Kolkata FMs have made DIY stands recently using SS pipes, the cost has generally been in the region of 3000 and I have to say the results have been fantastic. Well worth a try in my opinion.

This product in amazon is not amazon fulfilled. So the seller which is again tanotis return policy will only apply. Also buying from site helps in 10% discount.

Oh that makes sense. Do we need to register to the discount?

EDIT: Got the coupon for 10% discount.

Last edited:
I bought a pair of these stands a couple of months ago and would not recommend them for front speakers. Surround speakers, maybe. They are unstable and wobble at the stem of the center pole. They wobble even to slight breeze.

Still hunting for good value for money stands to keep my front speakers on.

MaSh

I bought 2 stands from Thompson music blore @ 2.5K each.
It has adjustable height which can go up to 5 feet and can handle of speaker like Yamaha HS8 (8 inch driver).

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back