budgetary Vinyl Rack

Weekend, I was there at Howards.. And was lucky to have strike a good bargain.. I got each box for Rs.280 (from the original price Rs.1450), and I packed all the available lot.. ie, 9 Pcs..

That's a fabulous bargain considering he sold the same for 599 to me (less than half price!). He wouldn't leave a rupee off for me. I think I should take you with me for future bargaining. I seem to be awful at that :p

Last edited:
Thanks..

Im eyeing on another offer on their colored boxes, 4 inches less by this size.. Worth a storage cube to stack CDs or in our language 7 inch EPs ..They have plenty in stock.

Thanks..

Im eyeing on another offer on their colored boxes, 4 inches less by this size.. Worth a storage cube to stack CDs or in our language 7 inch EPs ..They have plenty in stock.

Are you referring to the smaller kiddies cubes which were kept with the bigger ones? They were around 10.5" and were selling for 499. I bought the sky blue ones. They also had them in green, pink, cream etc.

I had bought four of those. They will be good for keeping 78s as well. I am yet to assemble them though as it somehow didn't get a priority.

Are you referring to the smaller kiddies cubes which were kept with the bigger ones? They were around 10.5" and were selling for 499. I bought the sky blue ones. They also had them in green, pink, cream etc.

I had bought four of those. They will be good for keeping 78s as well. I am yet to assemble them though as it somehow didn't get a priority.

Yes indeed .. A good storage cube for 78s & EPs.

For quite some time, I've been eyeing on this, but picked up immediately when it was put under offer, yesterday. Its a normal movable kitchen rack, but found that its dimensions and aesthetics were more fitting to be a Vinyl rack too.

The season sale is up in Howards, 2nd floor, Phoenix Market city, Bangalore. One un assembled pack fits in a large carry bag contains one box ,which can hold 50 LP's with ease and is available in both black & white colors in laminate finish.

And the provisions are there with a hole-pin lock system, to stack them over, to a max of 4, more than that, when pushed it tends to lean slightly.

2 years ago, I only made a window shopping when they were selling it at Rs.1500 and now I picked up 6, as sale is up, and there for Rs.599.

Howards Storage World

Excuse my poor click, couldn't get clear images.

IMG953.jpg
IMG954.jpg
IMG955.jpg
Am unable to access the link. The images on the message arent accessible as well. Does anyone else have details?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back