budgetary Vinyl Rack

Simon Wires

For quite some time, I've been eyeing on this, but picked up immediately when it was put under offer, yesterday. Its a normal movable kitchen rack, but found that its dimensions and aesthetics were more fitting to be a Vinyl rack too.

The season sale is up in Howards, 2nd floor, Phoenix Market city, Bangalore. One un assembled pack fits in a large carry bag contains one box ,which can hold 50 LP's with ease and is available in both black & white colors in laminate finish.

And the provisions are there with a hole-pin lock system, to stack them over, to a max of 4, more than that, when pushed it tends to lean slightly.

2 years ago, I only made a window shopping when they were selling it at Rs.1500 and now I picked up 6, as sale is up, and there for Rs.599.

Howards Storage World

Excuse my poor click, couldn't get clear images.

IMG953.jpg
IMG954.jpg
IMG955.jpg

For quite some time, I've been eyeing on this, but picked up immediately when it was put under offer, yesterday. Its a normal movable kitchen rack, but found that its dimensions and aesthetics were more fitting to be a Vinyl rack too.

The season sale is up in Howards, 2nd floor, Phoenix Market city, Bangalore. One un assembled pack fits in a large carry bag contains one box ,which can hold 50 LP's with ease and is available in both black & white colors in laminate finish.

And the provisions are there with a hole-pin lock system, to stack them over, to a max of 4, more than that, when pushed it tends to lean slightly.

2 years ago, I only made a window shopping when they were selling it at Rs.1500 and now I picked up 6, as sale is up, and there for Rs.599.

That's lovely Simon and a very good find. They are really Apt for storing Vinyl. I am in desperate need for this. Can we order from their website and do they home deliver?

So each box on Sale cost 599 correct?

Looks nice!

I got a similar one made by my carpenter. Though the finish cannot compete with Howards, it's no dog either. It's a simple array of shelves...2 x 4-shelf rows with approx 13 x 13 x 13 per shelf. Will click a pic and upload this evening...

That's lovely Simon and a very good find. They are really Apt for storing Vinyl. I am in desperate need for this. Can we order from their website and do they home deliver?

So each box on Sale cost 599 correct?

Now, its Rs.599 only.. I kept an eye on that for last 2 years, when it was priced at Rs.1500. And there are some small sized (11 inch) colored boxes, much more attractive that this, which would be ideal for keeping EPs and are priced at Rs.499

I'm not sure we can order online. Each box weighs around 5 Kg and imagine what the delivery charge would be, for a Rs.599 product!!. Also, it looks like a clearance sale of that particular store.

Its Malaysian made, and the finish is too good.. After setting it at home yesterday, I am getting tempted to pick up some more. May be by this weekend, provided the stock exists,till.

Looks Lovely Simon.The mall is very near my house and is worth a look. My only issue is I may have to shift soon and they will add on to the weight :p

Looks Lovely Simon.The mall is very near my house and is worth a look. My only issue is I may have to shift soon and they will add on to the weight :p

Even I had the same apprehension like that, about shifting.. Not today, but was for 2 years ever since I had an eye on this, until I laid my hands on this,upon finding that tempting OFFFER..

If one is ready to lay his hands on a simple star-screw driver, the entire 4 boxes could be dismantles & packed in to a 1 cubic ft wood lump..

Anyways, its up to the individuals to have an outlook on this..

As usual, the suffix of most this kind of posts come with a disclaimer, stating about their non affiliation with the seller.. So am I !!

It looks nice but unable to find the same one in their online store. I think they may not be selling the same stuff online or rather without discount. Any idea about the item on the online Simon...

If you still have the invoice, what is the nomenclature and code of the item?
I can then ask for it specifically. I have the bad habit of going to buy something and buying something else later :p

If you still have the invoice, what is the nomenclature and code of the item?
I can then ask for it specifically. I have the bad habit of going to buy something and buying something else later :p

I can PM the product code by tomorrow.. But why so much fuss, and why make me dig on to invoice :)

This product is displayed straight at the entrance, with the sketched offer tag to be seen prominent.. All I'm confused now is, if this is on 2nd or 3rd floor of Phoenix Market city, Whitefield.

The design is very simple. The LPs on this rack looks good. Its looks like a great VFM product. Thanks for sharing with us.

I can PM the product code by tomorrow.. But why so much fuss, and why make me dig on to invoice :)

This product is displayed straight at the entrance, with the sketched offer tag to be seen prominent.. All I'm confused now is, if this is on 2nd or 3rd floor of Phoenix Market city, Whitefield.

There's only a second floor in Phoenix. There is no third :).

I visited the showroom this Evening.
I liked what they had on offer. I bought 5 Nos in Black of the one you bought. I also bought 4 of the smaller one in light fuchsia colour. I was happy to note that the smaller one is 10.5" size and hence will be great to hold my 78 rpms as well as my EPs. I intend to put all my CDs and some books as well in these storage cubes. I think I was able to get a good buy thanks to you Simon.
I appreciate the tip. On a side note, this forum is not good for the wallet. One is always feeling like buying things one didn't know existed till yesterday and one often goes ahead too :D
The salesman Ali explained about the products patiently to me. He also offered to arrange for delivery to my house later in the week for 200/- (Free delivery is offered by them only for purchases above 10000/-).
They come disassembled with the required eight screws and even give some caps for the screws so that they are not visible.
They are almost out of stock for the smaller ones. They had only 3 in the stock and I had to take one from the ones on display. There are a few more in pink and one in cream.
The LP sized ones are also almost nearly over. I think they are having 5-10 in stock other than the 4-5 ones on display.
Those of you interested in buying should hurry. The mall is getting into the christmasy mood well. There's a giant tree and all sorts of decorations everywhere. :)

Off late, I planned to pick few more, esp the small colored ones to fittingly keep the B.Ray/CD/EP/78s.. Alas!, alarming to see the stocks are getting over..Sad, I only this week end free, to drive there..

They come disassembled with the required eight screws and even give some caps for the screws so that they are not visible.

The tricky part here is to, assemble them.. Though it needs only a simple star screw drive to get them up, for a lay man, that would be a jigsaw puzzle.

The tricky part here is to, assemble them.. Though it needs only a simple star screw drive to get them up, for a lay man, that would be a jigsaw puzzle.

Yes it is a possibility. It looked easy from the instructions told by Ali but I hope it is finally as easy. I have a star screw driver around. Didn't appear to be difficult. The trick is probably in arranging the sides for the layman :lol:

Off late, I planned to pick few more, esp the small colored ones to fittingly keep the B.Ray/CD/EP/78s.. Alas!, alarming to see the stocks are getting over..Sad, I only this week end free, to drive there..

Maybe you can ask the store if they do Cash on Delivery ;)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back