Build the perfect home theater system

If your existing AVR has pre-outs, you can use Stereo amplifier with it.

Can you post a picture of AVR's back panel? If it has pre-outs, then its quite straight-forward.

can i buy a norge amp to begin with to get the hang of music.

I am afraid I have no idea about Norge. It is also quite disappointing that you throw this at the end. All my assumptions were wrong - that were based on what you told me about your requirements. I also read in another thread where Netfreak and Kapvin have tried to help you with similar questions. I also vaguely remember reading somewhere that you are trying to sell your Yamaha RX-V361.

Please be clear about what you want and what your budget is. If you throwing questions just to get some answers, you are wasting our time as well as yours.

I would also request you to put all your questions into a single thread so that we can understand what you want, and answer properly.

Cheers

I am afraid I have no idea about Norge. It is also quite disappointing that you throw this at the end. All my assumptions were wrong - that were based on what you told me about your requirements. I also read in another thread where Netfreak and Kapvin have tried to help you with similar questions. I also vaguely remember reading somewhere that you are trying to sell your Yamaha RX-V361.

Please be clear about what you want and what your budget is. If you throwing questions just to get some answers, you are wasting our time as well as yours.

I would also request you to put all your questions into a single thread so that we can understand what you want, and answer properly.

Cheers

i have 2 Yamaha EX V361. so selling one. also when you talk about requirements then both are different as ones a HT and the others for music.

when you talk about wasting your time then i am really sorry to have done so but being a new person i think if i dont ask people in this forum then no point of joining at all. and my apologies again but i didnt force you to give reviews. i had clearly told my budget but when i was reading reviews about Norge, even experts have rated it very good so whats the harm if i wanna try it or i want to think about it.

i threw about the Norge at the end cause i came across the reviews at 5:30pm today. so what should i be doing then?

i have tried to be as clear with my questions as i could. i am new to this area thats why so confusing.

i may be asking silly or repetitive questions but i ask them as they come to my mind, before i forget. you are an expert in this field thats why you feel its a waste of your time. i am a kinda expert in the mobile vas domain so you can ask me about that.

rest is all upto you and again sorry for wasting your time

I would suggest you spend a week or so reading some relevant threads before you ask specific questions. Answers to all your questions are already there, including evaluation of all the units that have been discussed in this thread.

If you do that you would be able to ask questions that are more meaningful and more insightful. Otherwise we are just beating in the dark.

Cheers

I would suggest you spend a week or so reading some relevant threads before you ask specific questions. Answers to all your questions are already there, including evaluation of all the units that have been discussed in this thread.

If you do that you would be able to ask questions that are more meaningful and more insightful. Otherwise we are just beating in the dark.

Cheers

thanks for the suggestion but its not possible to read through all. i have been trying to read what i can manage but times also critical here as i have a huge professional responsibility. therefore these questions.

anyways i get the point.

Norge matches with wharfedale well.I didnt like it with Tannoy.For music,Norge amp & Norge spk make good entry level system.

thanks for the suggestion but its not possible to read through all. i have been trying to read what i can manage but times also critical here as i have a huge professional responsibility. therefore these questions.

anyways i get the point.

Curious to know what you ended up with?
I would suggest for a budget an Onkyo TX-SR608 + Deftech Pro Cinema 1000. Let me know your thoughts.

@ johny - i am yet to decide cause i just dont want a hushed decision

@spirovious - thank you very much for your suggestions. you have really been helpful

I have friends coming down from Germany so might ask them to bring the NAD amp and cdp from there. Atleast save on duties.

Any suggestions

I have friends coming down from Germany so might ask them to bring the NAD amp and cdp from there. Atleast save on duties.

Any suggestions

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back