Buy 65x90L of 75X82L or wait for the new sony sony lineup?

iamfarmaan

I contacted a wholesale TV dealer through Facebook and he offered sony 65x90l and 75x82l for 1.22 lakh. Shall I wait for the new 2024 tv lineup by sony in 2024 or go with the older models? If I go with the older, will I get significant discount when the new models release? Another query is, are wholesale TV dealers through Facebook verified? Can I confidently buy from them?

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Please be warned that Facebook sellers are not easily verifiable.
I would not recommend using any dealer via Facebook.
Do not fall for low prices and other deals - always take time to verify credentials.

Good luck with your search.

I contacted a wholesale TV dealer through Facebook and he offered sony 65x90l and 75x82l for 1.22 lakh. Shall I wait for the new 2024 tv lineup by sony in 2024 or go with the older models? If I go with the older, will I get significant discount when the new models release? Another query is, are wholesale TV dealers through Facebook verified? Can I confidently buy from them?
Agree with Nikhil. While discounts are important, I would really urge you to buy off a brick and mortar place.

They will always try to match online offers you have, from my experience.

Agree with Nikhil. While discounts are important, I would really urge you to buy off a brick and mortar place.

They will always try to match online offers you have, from my experience.
Will 2023 tv lineup be made cheaper after sony releases 2024 tv line-up? My budget is around 1.2 lakh.

Will 2023 tv lineup be made cheaper after sony releases 2024 tv line-up? My budget is around 1.2 lakh.
That will depend on dealer to dealer, depending on the stock they have. Sony India itself will not offer anything officially.

Mostly, from what I have noticed - and others may correct me if I am wrong - the inventories are usually in tune with demand every year.

Hardly a few pieces in some centres remain unsold by the time the new models are expected. This is especially true of Sony.

With LG and Samsung, people have been able to find previous year models well after the launch of current year models, and at great prices.
Regards

That will depend on dealer to dealer, depending on the stock they have. Sony India itself will not offer anything officially.

Mostly, from what I have noticed - and others may correct me if I am wrong - the inventories are usually in tune with demand every year.

Hardly a few pieces in some centres remain unsold by the time the new models are expected. This is especially true of Sony.

With LG and Samsung, people have been able to find previous year models well after the launch of current year models, and at great prices.
Regards
Agreed, especially SONY as soon as new model is launched, previous model will be taken out of SONY center and even other retail stores like Reliance/Croma etc, you would see old models sold only via online stores like Amazon, Flipkart etc which would be similar to discounted price offered at Sony center before it’s discontinued from offline stores with some card offers if your lucky. So it’s matter of wait and buy later or pick it up now with some bargain 🤪

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back