Buying advice, sony w600 or sammy f5100?

soumyajit92

Need a 32 inch led tv asap. Have shortlisted the above mentioned sony 32w600a or samsung 32f5100. Budget is strictly within 35k not more than that. As well as im aware of sony s picture quality but the number of ports and media playabily is also important, as im not willing to pay more for an extra hd media player at this moment. Mainly will be used for downloaded 720p and 1080p movies. Now my hesitations are.....

Sony:

1. Better picture quality

2. Extended warranty which is vert imp as all these led tvs are prone to defects

Sammy:

1. Full hd in the same price

2. Better media playback

Please suggest. And the tv should serve me a good time say 2-3 years. Will be buying from kolkata, so kolkata guys any particular shop recommendation? Thanks.

Undoubtedly Sony always. As you agreed already, main purpose of TV is picture quality. Sony had it all. At any pint of time you can only use one USB port or one HDMI port. So don't bother about all those. Recent days Sony media later had been updated. I have 42w670 . it plays whatever I throw at it

Why not a Samsung plasma H4900 which forum members are buying for Rs 32-33,000. Also LG 4500 again 42 inches at Rs 32,000-33,000.

Seems to be decent quality, however, it is HD but advantage is it is 42 inches.

Then it is your call. Check it out in the shops and then decide.

Hope this is helpful.

Vinod

Thank you so much guys for the suggestions. Well i went with the sammy 32f5500. Picked the ed because plasma needs to be taken care of but this is for rough use. Waiting for delivery. And the first thing I'm willing to do is to check the usage hour. If anyone could throw some light on that that would be great since I'm not getting useful information regrading that. And the second thing is that i bought 2 years extended warranty from the financing company for 1200/- . Is that reliable or should i go with the official samsung extended warranty plans as well?

Thanks.

@invisible didn't get it brother.

Anyway, called up the dealer, they promised they'll replace the set within two days.

Got the set delivered today and its showing 600hrs of usage. What do i do? Please reply urgent.
nqpSam

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back