• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Buying from Japanaudio

Audio 666N Play

Vivek Batra

Hi FMs

Has anyone bought directly from Japanaudio.jp? I asked for some quotes from them and its really cheap to buy directly from Japan(including custom duty and shipping charges). Or is there any credible online site from japan that sells 230 volt components and ships to India?

Thanks
Vivek

Sandip Das

Japanees website sale lots of good product in resanable price like yahoo auction. but all products are either 110 or 100 v

renjith lal

Getting 230V is the issue, I have tried to get a 230V version but in vain.
Audiounion is another option but all the places the same issue. I have been to their shops but very less chance to get 230V version.
You can try to get speakers...

Vivek Batra

Getting 230V is the issue, I have tried to get a 230V version but in vain.
Audiounion is another option but all the places the same issue. I have been to their shops but very less chance to get 230V version.
You can try to get speakers...
Makes sense as they won't stock it for local market. I was hoping if they could source from the company and ship to India.