buying yamaha rx-v863, suggest me a good speaker system

there was no attachment in that link. anyway from now onwards i will be more matured while asking questions. i dont want to piss off u guys....

i am really confused as hell, i even started thinking why i developed this passion of listening to music at some time.... its really killing me as i dont have that much money & i cant console myself to settle for less in terms of quality of sound..... strange behaviour.... will see....;)

ok........plz mention ur email address here in ur next post...........then check ur mail after sometime ..............i will send u a book (ebook), which is a must have for everyone, especially beginners for HT..........

Regards

i am really confused as hell, i even started thinking why i developed this passion of listening to music at some time.... its really killing me as i dont have that much money & i cant console myself to settle for less in terms of quality of sound..... strange behaviour.... will see....;)

First of all take a deep breath and exhale it slowly. There is nothing to get confused about. The AV field is vast with thousands of products and thousands of options. It is confusing for all people who enter the field.

None of us have too much money. Most of the people including me here have built their system in steps buying units piece by piece. I have had frustrating days when I have a TV and no DVD Player and vice versa. I have had a sub woofer for nearly 12 months without any amp to connect it to. I had have a brand new 90K AVR sitting inside the box as I had a few weeks to set it up. It took me a few months to get a good enough DVD player to justify the set up. All of us go through the same process. Many people buy a system with lesser budget and then improve it piece by piece.

The build quality of both Wharfedale and Q-A are excellent. You can start with two speakers to take care of front channels for movies and full speakers for stereo music. Then you can buy a sub later, a centre channel even later, and then the surround speakers finally. There is no harm in doing it this way.

Cheers

First of all take a deep breath and exhale it slowly. There is nothing to get confused about. The AV field is vast with thousands of products and thousands of options. It is confusing for all people who enter the field.

None of us have too much money. Most of the people including me here have built their system in steps buying units piece by piece. I have had frustrating days when I have a TV and no DVD Player and vice versa. I have had a sub woofer for nearly 12 months without any amp to connect it to. I had have a brand new 90K AVR sitting inside the box as I had a few weeks to set it up. It took me a few months to get a good enough DVD player to justify the set up. All of us go through the same process. Many people buy a system with lesser budget and then improve it piece by piece.

Cheers
brilliantly put, bro' venkatcr, the story of most of us:), it took me 8 years to make/assemble my whole system........now looking forward to treat the room acoustically, to get the most out of my investment.

. I have had frustrating days when I have a TV and no DVD Player and vice versa.

Well same here,DVDp was with me & no AVR to play.
I used to connect ana frnt to my local stereo amp & rears to my PC spk.
Sub off & centre connected to TV.

brilliantly put, bro' venkatcr, the story of most of us:), it took me 8 years to make/assemble my whole system........now looking forward to treat the room acoustically, to get the most out of my investment.

really ??? my god i thought of having full setup in 1-2 months.... thats impossible i guess.... i could do that step by step improvement, but i also got scared of feeling incomplete while listening to the music/watching movie despite investing huge money on each component & imagine if its incomplete, how horrible it feels ???? right ???

its for that one reason i am bugging you all guys like hell... that tension/curiosity/impatience is driving me real crazy... now i understand the deth of this passion.... cool :licklips:

@venkatcr: suggest me one choice please.... i completely agre with ur decision both companies make good product. but at the same time both cant be equal in all the facts.... atleast something must be better than other over all....

how about aegis neo 3 ??? i saw a review of FS speakers, they are well priced too.... would you recommend me that by any chance ??? is it comparable to wharfedale & Q-A ???or superior ??? if yes/no in what way ????

i am curious to know....

@mandeep: my mail id [email protected]

@venkatcr: suggest me one choice please.... i completely agre with ur decision both companies make good product. but at the same time both cant be equal in all the facts.... atleast something must be better than other over all....

how about aegis neo 3 ??? i saw a review of FS speakers, they are well priced too.... would you recommend me that by any chance ??? is it comparable to wharfedale & Q-A ???or superior ??? if yes/no in what way ????

i am curious to know....

Between the Wharfedale and the Q-A, the Wharfedales have a slight advantage in terms a larger sound and more clarity in mid frequencies. The AE Neo 3 are also good, and certainly deserves a audition. Ultimately, as I keep saying, your ears are the final decision maker. Please don't buy a speaker just because I say so.

Cheers

Last edited:
just sent you the ebook,check ur mail.

cheers

thanks, i recieved the book u sent it to my mail... i appreciate that good effort.:eek:hyeah:

do you have any idea about the FTA HD recievers ??? especially the linux ones ? original/cloned would be fine for me. i wanna know where in bangalore i can get that & how much is the cost & also what kind of an antenna i am supposed to use to get all the free European HD channels.... ??? i am dying to know more about this topic.... please help me.... :sad:

i am sorry, have i mentioned it as $299 ??? its $429 with free shipping in 2 days. i am yet to order this. its available at electronic-expo.com. & its brand new. if i have mentioned it as $299 please excuse me. may be i was referring to onkyo hts3200 i guess....

Please guide me the process of importing yamaha rx-v863 from them and how much it should cost me at my doorsteps including shipping,duty etc...

Last edited:
its for US address only man... i am requesting one of my friend who is returning from there to get me this. i will order this to his US residence address & from there he will get it for me...
i will pay him once he gets it for me.... simple.....:eek:hyeah:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back