BX-150 Nakamichi doesnot play. Pause mode always on

ramuk

The player starts in Pause mode. The pause button is on and other modes donot come. Any expert repair person on Delhi who can be shown this for repair.
Many thanks for suggestions.

Looks like a cam motor or logic circuit related problem. My suggestion is, whatever the case, please use only original OEM Nakamichi spares. They're the best :)

please write to Jeff Galin,
Electronics Service Labs
1807 Berlin Turnpike - Wethersfield
Connecticut 06109
email: [email protected]
Tel: 860 529 3700

Disclaimer: I have no commercial dealings with Jeff. I just happened to be his customer. The service is very professional and customer service is of the highest quality, however Nakamichi OEM replacement spares are very expensive and so is overseas shipping.

Hi,

My Nakamichi CR3 has run into a problem. When I press the play button, the motor rotates and stops within seconds.
The video below would explain the problem ( Found this video on YouTube)

Need help!

Thanks & Regards

My DR3 has the same problem and when I opened it up, I discovered that the reel hub gear had failed and the deck was auto-shutting off. I ordered a OEM replacement from Jeff, installed it and the deck and it’s working like a charm

My DR3 has the same problem and when I opened it up, I discovered that the reel hub gear had failed and the deck was auto-shutting off. I ordered a OEM replacement from Jeff, installed it and the deck and it’s working like a charm
I think I have a similar issue with my deck. I got it repaired and after about 15 days of playing, the tape got stuck inside and the pause button lights up and I am unable to play it. What do I do?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back