CA Sirocco 5.1 - impressions?

How much would "stretch your budget" be?

Anywhere between 10k to 30k. Q Acoustics 1010 5.1 pkg is abt 50k while the Wharfedale 5.1 pkg with Diamond 10.1 bookshelves will be around 60k. Wharfedale 5.1 pkg with Diamond 10.4 floor standers would be around 75k. Suit yourself.

regards

Arvind

Well, thats the thing, a lot of people have just 75k budget thats initially I was also at 75k but since I wasnt aware of the sirocco I ended up spending 1 lakh.

40+25 for avr is a kickass deal I think for sirocco and even better if its avail for 38.

Got a chance to listen to QA 1010i and compared to Sirocco, I felt QA sounded great!!!!!!, but for the price tag , can't beat Sirocco.

QA: Pair of bookshelf - 11950/-, centre - 11950/-

Is it a good price or I can negotiate ?

Balajeem, are the QA for surrounds? I think the price is ok, maybe you might get it for 11k with bargaining. Good luck.

So the norge towers you mentioned in the other thread are for your stereo set up I presume?
Did you compare 1010i and 1020i?

Yes , No I didn't get a chance to compare 1010 and 1020. I wanted to listen to 2010 as well but it was not available for demo.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back