Can any media player also download torrent files?

krunalkamdar

Is there any media player in the market which can even download torrent files? No online streaming required by me. Only offline media playing capability required.

Practically it should support some app like utorrent or similar which can keep downloading torrents.
Thanking you
Krunal

Is there any media player in the market which can even download torrent files? No online streaming required by me. Only offline media playing capability required.

Practically it should support some app like utorrent or similar which can keep downloading torrents.

Thanking you

Krunal

Hi,

I am using himedia 900b and it downloads torrents directly in its internal hdd, it has it own port to call the torrent interface and manage

But it's difficult to get himedia in India now a days if you try and come across then do let me know as I need one more himedia for my friend.

Thanks

Thanking you
Krunal

Hello, Many wifi routers (mid to high end) have inbuilt torrent downloading capabilities which does not even require you to keep your PC / Laptop on. Check out your router specs. Among the lot, Asus routers have inbuilt "Download Master" feature, which has comparatively the best user friendliness (IMHO). Of course some setup and configuration is required, but it could be worth upgrading the router than getting a media player if it solves your purpose.

I have an Asus router with a 2TB external HDD connected to it. If I have many torrents to download, I queue it up in the "Download Master" at night and by morning all is in the HDD.:yahoo:

Furthermore but not limited to,
1. This HDD acts as a networked drive which all at home can access on the device of their choice.
2. You can access your router and this HDD even when you are out of town..........

Please check out this to begin with....Guide: Using A Router To Download Torrents Automatically | TechTree.com

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back