Can't connect using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcpip

I used to access the forums through my laptop browser and through Tapatalk. Since about Dec 2017 or so, I find that I can't connect using Tapatalk. I've been logged out from Tapatalk for only the Hifivision site. (I still access four other forums including DIYAudio and Parts-Express forums, using Tapatalk.) Whenever I try to log in through Tapatalk onto Hifivision, I'm told there's a "Network error".

20ub8yp.png

Note that I am not told that my credentials are incorrect. I'm always told that there's a "network error".

What is going on? I'm posting this from my laptop browser, where my login session has remained active for several months.

I used to access the forums through my laptop browser and through Tapatalk. Since about Dec 2017 or so, I find that I can't connect using Tapatalk.

Dec'17 was when the forum was updated with new look & feel... Since then, there has been no tapatalk connectivity..Am also awaiting access for hifivision on tapatalk..I would simultaneously use hifivision.com, xbhp.com, AVS forums on tapatalk to gaze thru topics..

Non access to hifivsion on tapatalk has forced me to use web access on both desktop/mobile, which also prompts you to use two different ways on your interests/topic..

Action for super moderator @HiFiVision..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back