Capacitors Replacement in Bose Wave Radio. Good Audio Repair Shop Bangalore ?

noobie

A few months ago, I bought an old Bose Wave Radio / Acoustic Music System from the mid 2000's, with a Control Pod (rotary remote).

I have it running with a Bluetooth adaptor linked to an old Android phone. Since the control pod has only volume control, mute and off, it is very simple for my 6 year old to use.

After it has been ON for about 20-25 minutes, it makes all sorts of squeaks, pops and high pitched noises. If it switched off and allowed to cool down, it plays ok, till it again reaches the 20 - 25 minute mark.

You can here the noises here : https://instaud.io/3pRJ

I believe this may be because the capacitors need to be replaced. i.e. The unit needs a recapping.

Can the Audio Gurus please recommend a good Audio / Electronics repair shop in Bangalore for this recapping project ? Please help.

* Bose official repair will insist on replacing the boards and stuff and it will be more expensive than what I paid for the machine.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back