Car Audio for my Hyundai i10 Magna

Krisdi

Hi All,

I am just joined and this is my post!:)
I have went through most of the threads in this forum to put and end for my search and decide on some of better configs given here, but still unable to decide, hence thought of posting my own thread.
My reqs/criteria:
1. A car audio system withing the budget of 10~12K (inclusive of everything)
2. No woofer, amplifier or twitter required (Not looking for components speakers), not becoz i dont like but can't like these with my budget :sad:
My qns:
1. HU--> Poineer or Sony?
2. Speakers --> Jbl/Sony?
3. Can I club a Poineer HU with a JBL speakers? Is it wise to club different brands.
4. I prefer all speakers to be inside my 4 doors, is this fine or is it necessary to have a rear spkrs mounted on the tray?
5. Suggest some shops in Bangalore

Hi All,

I am just joined and this is my post!:)
I have went through most of the threads in this forum to put and end for my search and decide on some of better configs given here, but still unable to decide, hence thought of posting my own thread.
My reqs/criteria:
1. A car audio system withing the budget of 10~12K (inclusive of everything)
2. No woofer, amplifier or twitter required (Not looking for components speakers), not becoz i dont like but can't like these with my budget :sad:
My qns:
1. HU--> Poineer or Sony?
2. Speakers --> Jbl/Sony?
3. Can I club a Poineer HU with a JBL speakers? Is it wise to club different brands.
4. I prefer all speakers to be inside my 4 doors, is this fine or is it necessary to have a rear spkrs mounted on the tray?
5. Suggest some shops in Bangalore

Hi,

1. HU--> Poineer or Sony? - Pioneer
2. Speakers --> Jbl/Sony? - JBL.
Front Speakers - JBL GT6-S266
Rear Speakers - JBL GTO948
3. Can I club a Poineer HU with a JBL speakers? Is it wise to club different brands. - Yes you can. My cousin has the same combination in his car. Sounds great
4. I prefer all speakers to be inside my 4 doors, is this fine or is it necessary to have a rear spkrs mounted on the tray? - if you want more bass, the rear tray can accomodate the JBL 6x9 speakers. They pack quite a punch

Thanks,
Shray

Thank you Shray!
But do you think those front and rear spkrs is within my budget?
Also request you to suggest me some good Poineer HU.
Once again, my budget is within 10~12K (including all)

Thank you Shray!
But do you think those front and rear spkrs is within my budget?
Also request you to suggest me some good Poineer HU.
Once again, my budget is within 10~12K (including all)

A budget of 10-12K is a very tight budget. Assuming you have a budget of 12k. A basic pioneer headunit with Aux and USB should cost upwards 4K. That leaves us with 7-8k for speakers and labor (and in case you wish to go for a rear MDF tray).

If the car is self driven, then i suggest going for a headunit and a set of components. This should comfortably fall within your budget.

I'm not sure about the prices in bangalore, but when i had installed my system in the i10, I paid a total of 15k for a alpine HU, JBL 608 (components), JBL rears (6x9) and an MDF tray.

Here is a installer in bangalore

Contact Information
- Name of the company: EVO
- Name of the contact person: Satya
- Phone numbers: 4163 7236/ 98453 76094
- Postal Address: No.336, Near Sai Baba Temple, 1st Main, Cambridge Layout, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560008
- Helpful landmarks / directions: It is opposite Ranka Corner Apartments on the one way when coming from Indiranagar to Cambridge layout.
- Website

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shray

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back