Car Head Unit $250 source from US

kishanvkumar

Hi Guys,
I am trying to source a new Head Unit from US in the $250 range. Mostly listen to Bollywood/Tollywood/Kollywood. So just looking for a natural sounding unit. Need USB/Ipod/Bluetooth/preouts. Can max out at $300, not more than that. Currently having a sony xplod with JBL back speakers and Sony xplod 4ch amplifier. Some of the models in consideration are Alpine CDA 117 and Pionner 7250HD. Seems to be in the range. Please help out in giving more options in this range. Color changing units are a plus. If sourcing from US, should I be careful on any size or power requirement ?
Thanks for your time.

Thanks folks. I am mostly inclined on to the Alpine CDA 117. Please let me know if its good. Also why is that its showing a huge $100 difference between amazon and crutchfield. Its ok or should I watch more closely on any difference betweem units ?.

Hey Kishan,

That's a very good choice of the head unit, less Built-in Bluetooth feature as the 117 has Blue tooth ready option for which you would need a blue-tooth connector to have the full function of streaming and taking call handsfree would work. The connector will cost you another 6 to 8 K.

So If you want BT option then you could at Kenwood X994 costing at $299

Because I am also looking into source from the US and final decided on the Kenwood model.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back