Cart and stylus needed!

dr.partha

Hello friends,
If anybody of this forum has spares listed below, please inbox me. I would like to buy.

1. Philips GP-215 cartridge.
2. Shure M75 series stylus.
Regards,

Hello friends,
If anybody of this forum has spares listed below, please inbox me. I would like to buy.

1. Philips GP-215 cartridge.
2. Shure M75 series stylus.
Regards,
Hi,
Original GP-215 is very difficult to get, even then since you are from Kolkata you may try at Lenin Sarani for the same. Certainly you will get the replacement if not the original. One more option, if your cart is in working condition, you may get the stylus changed.

Hi,
Original GP-215 is very difficult to get, even then since you are from Kolkata you may try at Lenin Sarani for the same. Certainly you will get the replacement if not the original. One more option, if your cart is in working condition, you may get the stylus changed.
Thanks for your reply Sir.
The cart is perfectly in working condition.I know the stylus can be changed by some ordinary ceramic stylus. But it's much tricky and unfortunately I don't have that skill.
Yes, I searched the shops at Wellington square, but they don't have it..

Dr. partha, I could recollect, some one mentioned, vintage TT cartridges/needs available at Madan street near Esplanade, Kolkata. But don't remember the exact names of shops. You can explore the availability there. Better if you take the cartrdige along with you for sample.

You may contact Md Ilyas. He has a shop at Kamalalaya centre. I have talked to him recently. He will get the stylus changed for you. You will get his number in my other post. I regularly purchase records as well as parts from him. I also have a Philips Hi Q international.

You may contact Md Ilyas. He has a shop at Kamalalaya centre. I have talked to him recently. He will get the stylus changed for you. You will get his number in my other post. I regularly purchase records as well as parts from him. I also have a Philips Hi Q international.
Thank you.
I personally know him alonh with his famous Mussa bhai.. I'll contact them.

Yes.. Mussa bhai is a true gentleman and an experienced restorer. Also they provided me the Shure cart+stylus at a nominal price 2500/- (old). Hope these will go undisturbed.
Thanks again vinyl lovers for your help once again..

Yes.. Mussa bhai is a true gentleman and an experienced restorer. Also they provided me the Shure cart+stylus at a nominal price 2500/- (old). Hope these will go undisturbed.
Thanks again vinyl lovers for your help once again..
Can you please share me the contact details of Mussa bhai, i also need GP215 stylus for my Philips record player

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well maintained Hi Q International. Sound good and rugged. Please do connect them to the original larger cabinet Hi Q International speakers, if u still have them, for even better sound.

Please provide his phone number. I located one Md. Imran but no Md Ilyas.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back