CD/bluray rack

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

I have been “racking” my head for months now. I can’t seem to find a decent tall wooden/plastic/metal rack to hold my cds and Bluray’s.

I don’t want one made by a carpenter. What other options are there? Does anyone or any shop sell these racks anymore?

I have about 100 odd blurays and cds and PS4 games. Any help will be appreciated. Just wish there was a store I could walk into to pick one up.

Unfortunately CDs have gone out of fashion so I guess people stopped making racks for them:confused:

Haha yes Ur probably right. But I still have them. And Bluray and PS4 games. So I need one. Getting one made is something I don't have the time or patience for.

Got a decent wooden at the bangalore mother earth shop on intermediate ring road a few years back. But it dosent hold all my CDs . Looking out for another one.

If I were you and had a space , I would pick a bookshelf to keep BDs and CDs considering it will hard to find readymade for 100 BDs and CDs
There are really nice and good looking bookshelfs on urbanladder ..have a look and see that works for you.

Yeah I saw these all. Nothing great. Look flimsy too.

Well this is what is available.....you may get great racks abroad from Ikea etc....for which you need to make time and pick one if you are abroad.....

Else the other option is get one made with a carpenter which will be as per your specs....will fit well in the desired space you have considered in the sitting area.....

Most dealers will sell products which move...since CDs are outdated for most, hence difficult to get good ones.....

You have an option to store them in a pouch / folder which can hold 50/100/200 discs (Case Logic..etc) which can be kept in a drawer......I keep my 500+ CDs that way and all are in pristine working condition. If you have a rack, need to remove each CD everyday / weekly and dust it....painful time consuming activity.

If I were you and had a space , I would pick a bookshelf to keep BDs and CDs considering it will hard to find readymade for 100 BDs and CDs
There are really nice and good looking bookshelfs on urbanladder ..have a look and see that works for you.
Urbanladder and pepper fry was the first place I saw. Again, most of what I wanted was unavailable or sold out.

I’ll keep looking again. Thanks.

Ed, I’ll have to check ikea in Dubai I think. Or maybe even Singapore. Going on the weekend.

Getting one made might need lesser effort than going hunting across the globe :) and will give you something to exact requirements.
Find a nearby decent knock down wardrobe maker and give them your dimensions. They'll make the panels and merely assemble at your place.
Another option is a full glass cabinet. Same process as above. Give dimensions and get them to assemble at your home.
IMG_20180424_104815.jpg

Acrylic one I can also make but need to she thicker variety of acrylic and it turns out little expensive

I need something closed with a glass door so that no dust gets inside.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back