CD Jewel cases

Recently I was in same situation and Procured 100nos from Chennai Riche Street. Forgot the shop name. Typical Indian thin case. Have some spare also.

I purchased some CD jewel cases from Amazon.com
They are from a company Maxtek and are of decent quality.

Cost? Customs duties?

It came to a little over 40 INR per case when I had ordered 100 cases. Amazon charged everything (including custom duty) at the time of placing order. The cases are in fact better than some of the original jewel cases.

I recommend checking out - amazon.com and amazon.co.uk Both of them have a range of jewel cases. Order the ones that seems reasonably priced and can be shipped to India.

In Mumbai one can buy jewel cases in Lamington Road. I forgot the name of the shop (something like Movies & Music???) in Ganga Building,Tara Temple Lane. Rs 14 per piece.

Thanks Hemant and Venkat.
Venkant thank you kindly for your gracious offer - highly appreciated:). I havent tried looking in Hyd yet - thought there may be somewhere online so I dont have to bother heading out.
Anyways I am looking for at-least 50, so 100 is ok as well.
I will check around in hyd for a few days and get back to you.
Cheers
Sid
You can try Bank Street in Koti for these.

In Mumbai one can buy jewel cases in Lamington Road. I forgot the name of the shop (something like Movies & Music???) in Ganga Building,Tara Temple Lane. Rs 14 per piece.

I would like to buy atleast 300 and may be more later.
Can you give me his contact number and will he be willing to ship?

9833831286 - they are based out of Navi Mumbai. got 200 transparent cases for some 5400 inclusive of shipping. the good part, not a single case was broken. which is typically the case. really good service, product and packing.

9833831286 - they are based out of Navi Mumbai. got 200 transparent cases for some 5400 inclusive of shipping. the good part, not a single case was broken. which is typically the case. really good service, product and packing.
Could you please post couple of pictures of the case.

Could you please post couple of pictures of the case.

Yes. Please do post pictures. I too am interested in buying jewel cases. Had a horrible experience from Amazon india last year. Bought 50 cases pack and except for may be 10-12 cases, all others were broken. Had to repack and return.

@jenson The jewel cases arrived today. They packed the outer case and inner tray separately. I'll be using these to replace my ageing slim DVD-R cases which were sweating internally and a few broken audio CD cases. The plastic has a mass produced feel to it but I guess they should be better than those horrible slim cases. I just hope these don't sweat with the passage of time.

20200929_151036~2_20200929151626473.jpg

@jenson The jewel cases arrived today. They packed the outer case and inner tray separately. I'll be using these to replace my ageing slim DVD-R cases which were sweating internally and a few broken audio CD cases. The plastic has a mass produced feel to it but I guess they should be better than those horrible slim cases. I just hope these don't sweat with the passage of time.

View attachment 50186

did you order from here .. http://www.bagsunlimited.com/c-504-jewel-cases.aspx

what is the landing cost? could you please share the details, if you don't mind

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back