Centre Channel Speaker Suggestion

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my centre channel, at present, I am using a Micca MB42X-C for this. Looking for an upgrade under 25k.

Any help and suggestion are much appreciated.

Below is my current setup:
Yamaha YHT-196(HTR-2064) AVR.
JBL Stage A170 Tower as the Front channel
Yamaha Satelite speakers as Surround. Sometimes I also use my Micca MB42x bookshelf as the surround too.
Room size: 11 x19 feet. Seating position: 8 to 10 feet away from speakers.

Thanks in advance for all your help. Cheers!!!
Elipson LCR is very nice. High sensitive at 92db. Easy to drive

Elipson LCR is very nice. High sensitive at 92db. Easy to drive
Thanks ravindrads, but I am unable to find it anywhere, do you have any idea who is the dealer for it in India? Not sure but I think it will be out of my budget too.

Thanks ravindrads, but I am unable to find it anywhere, do you have any idea who is the dealer for it in India? Not sure but I think it will be out of my budget too.
Dear Bro.
Alfahat in chennai is the dealer. In fact he can suggest budget friendly other brands as well. I bet no one can match his price. I personally use Elipson LCR suggested by him for my HT setup. They are awesome.
You can get in touch with him on +91 98400 60332

Dear Bro.
Alfahat in chennai is the dealer. In fact he can suggest budget friendly other brands as well. I bet no one can match his price. I personally use Elipson LCR suggested by him for my HT setup. They are awesome.
You can get in touch with him on +91 98400 60332
Thanks ravindrads.. I will check it out

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back